Expired Domains

tunescool

i bought 4 expired domains to redirect them to one site

these domains i know have ranked on the first page for some keywords relating to the fashion labels i sell, the birth names of the designers of the labels. so i could get people interested in them and not only the product

is this really gonna help, old domains keep some of their worth, but im not putting any content on them

vishwa

I don't think that it will help you. As soon as the deleted domain get removed by google from their search engine index, It will give you zero traffic. So, for long run it won't help you.

Rob Whisonant

When I buy a domain that is getting good traffic, here is what I do.

1. Research the links to the domains pages.
2. Check the way back machine and caches to see what the page where about.
3. Create my own version of those pages.
4. Enjoy the traffic.

Bridge

It will give you little help such as the visitors remember the old domain. In SEO technique, Google has wiped it out of index database.
From another aspect, if your theory is worked, people can buy a lot of expired domain as they can to gain the traffic. So using the expired domain and redirect technique to gain traffic is not easy.
However, you still can use such domains to build some sites.These sites such like rebuilt websites but with original backlinks.

NuWebHosting

IMO there are multiple approaches. Keep in mind, there are multiple tlds available now, at this rate, the internet is just gonna grow. Hence even with expired domains, you can find real .com gems, with or w/o traffic, there are only so many letters in the alphabet.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jyy

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.