Paid app?

wallet

Hi, i wonder if any of you have a good paid app to use on my android phone. I spend a lot of time traveling and i want to use this time and earn more with paid app. I used WINR where you need to watch videos, play games and download new app, but the payment is very low and you reach minimum payout in over 6 months. WINR is a waste of time for sure, beside that, they pay in Canadian dollars.

galegatling

Hi wallet. :p

I am also looking for something like this. I hope that somebody can share us their app which they use to make money, even if its gift cards only. But it would be better if the app can also do payout via PayPal.

wallet

Hi, galegatling, I agree with you, it would be better if the paid app would pay in Paypal and accept International members as well because I saw a good paid app that allowed members only from Canada, Uk, and the US.
Thank you for your reply, and enjoy your time here!

CarmineCala

In all of this apps the payments is very low because you don't have to do any real work, i don't think you'll find one that pays significantly more.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views