• REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks

Smile is ADSENSE worth it?

Hello.

I would just like to ask for those who use Adsense if you are getting something out of it? I have a few articles which I wanted to put into a blog where I can monetize it but I don't know where to start.

Any tips will be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks
    Adsense is definitely worth a try. How many daily visitors do you have? How targeted is your niche? What are you using for monetization currently?

It can't lose you money, it will only make you money. So I say go for it and see how it works out!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 6/0
    Thanks
    Obviously Google adsense is worth it and it is the best one in the market. But still there are factors which is very important before you sign up with them. You need to have a good niche and
    traffic for your blog or website. Your traffic is the major factor for your earnings, so you should focus on your traffic first and see how many visitors you are getting in a daily basis. And if you are receiving a good traffic then you should sign up with Google Adsense.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Having an Adsense account is another way of earning money since you're basically giving advertisers ad slots for them. But what good does it do if nobody sees them?

Work on your blog. Gain traffic (very important). Incorporate Adsense. Add content. Gain traffic.

*by gaining traffic, learn SEO techniques

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/0
    Thanks
    Hey,

Yes, Adsense is worth it and it is so easy to get started. I would say it's the easiest method of making money from a blog. But your website must have traffic. The more people that visit your site the more likely you are to receive clicks and ad revenue.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    No its not, better get rev share as you will make much more on the long run! Only noobs promote adsense

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Thanks
    If you want to run network ads, there is no better choice to adsense. Since more people use google, adsense ads have a great conversion rate. Furthermore, joining adsense is a way lot easier than joining Media.Net ads (Yahoo Bing Ads). There are of course other ad networks, chitika or bidvertiser for example, however, the ads from these network literally does not convert.
    In other to earn from Adsense, you need to be more knowledgable than everyday Joe.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by galegatling View Post
    Hello.

I would just like to ask for those who use Adsense if you are getting something out of it? I have a few articles which I wanted to put into a blog where I can monetize it but I don't know where to start.

Thank you!
    You earn on impressions. So, unless you have LOADS of visitors to your website, you don't earn more a few 10's of dollars at the highest.

However, if you are in a highly competitive niche, like finance and dating, you might see a little more dough rolling in, speaking from first hand experience.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_132 View Post
    Adsense is definitely worth a try. How many daily visitors do you have? How targeted is your niche? What are you using for monetization currently?

It can't lose you money, it will only make you money. So I say go for it and see how it works out!
    I am not yet promoting my blog but I am starting to fill it out with articles for the mean time so I still don't have visitors.
    Although I noticed it increase a little maybe 2-5 views per day (maybe it was because of those links I sent to my friends to check it out).
    I already linked my Google Adsense account on my Blogger profile.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 173/3
    Given: 96/1
    Thanks
    AdSense works great with content sites that have good amount of contents. Because to get success with AdSense you need a lot of fresh and unique content and a lot of traffic. Its works with almost any niches. However if you are serious about online business than go with affiliate marketing. Works great for me.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- www.imbloggingtips.com

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vishwa View Post
    AdSense works great with content sites that have good amount of contents. Because to get success with AdSense you need a lot of fresh and unique content and a lot of traffic. Its works with almost any niches. However if you are serious about online business than go with affiliate marketing. Works great for me.
    So they say. My only problem is promoting it. I am currently compiling articles before I put them up on my blog.
    Seems like you can't really get a unique content these days since the competition is really great.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 18/0
    Thanks
    Adsense is great if you have a lot of visitors to your site. It's certainly better than other ad networks due to its bigger audience and more relevant ads. However, until your blog attracts a lot of visitors every month, you'll have to promote it via seo and other content promotion channels. After that, if you add Adsense, you'll see good results.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    Adsense will give you more traffic. But it's worth or not depend on the step you converse your target, if you believe your contents are strong enough and you make the right targets that makes them do the actions you want, then worth. If not, but you want to try, so just test with small budget, I believe you will learn something about that test

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sree31 View Post
    Adsense is great if you have a lot of visitors to your site. It's certainly better than other ad networks due to its bigger audience and more relevant ads. However, until your blog attracts a lot of visitors every month, you'll have to promote it via seo and other content promotion channels. After that, if you add Adsense, you'll see good results.
    I see. I'm aiming for social media about the blog attracting some visitors for traffic. I am also thinking about joining other groups or forums wherein my blogs and articles are relevant to theirs. Cheers!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    If you want to run adsense then start, only you have sufficient time to promote your blog and quality content.

- Start promoting your blog from now and increase traffic
    - Twice in a day or Regularly post content

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    Definitely worthy, also placing the ads matters a lot. The one in header is waste of opportunity. Try to mix the ads within the content, so they look naturally. Links ads performs very well from my experience.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 44/1
    Given: 38/0
    Thanks
    Yes. AdSense is worth it, 100%. If you don't use it it's like you're throwing potential money away. It's a really good and easy way to monetize your blog. How much you will be making depends on various factors though... how much daily traffic do you have, what niche you're in, and so on.

Regarding promoting. I think that your best bet is to simply use the advantages of social media. Make social profiles on ALL of the platforms and make sure to have some sort of link to your blog within your profile so people can easily see it. Also, join some Facebook groups that talk about your niche.

Another thing worth doing is SEO. It will allow you to get organic traffic and results Good luck in your blogging journey.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    In my opinion its not worthing at all .Why to get penny for visitors when i can build an email list and i can market them for life and i have also a base of subscribers .In general a email its worth lile 1$ per month but we would say that its worth 30 cents .So if we make a math lets say we get 10 000 emails its means we get 3000$ per month per life . Be smart

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    As any other CPA program Adsense can be amazing if you have the necessary following. That's the hard part though, getting a fan base that's willing to click ads so they can support you can be quite the task, but with a lot of effort and originality in your content it is achievable. It depends on the platform you're using, if it's about YouTube then AdSense is the way to go, but if it's about your website Affiliate Marketing could be better, cause selling products might bring in more money.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Thanks
    Yes it is worth it. You should try Adsense, because it is worth trying. It's a really good and easy way to monetize your blog. But the money you can get is depend on the daily traffic you have and niche you are in.

SEO is also worth trying. It will allow you to get organic traffic and results. So goodluck!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hello.

Thank you!
    This is how I usually describe it. If the theme of your blog or website is specific and there are specific products you can sell from major online retailers, you might be better off doing affiliate links to those specific items. However, if you have a more general blog that goes on different topics, it is better off just allowing Adsense to put appropriate ads. This part is hard to understand, but one good thing about adsense over affiliate links is that the pricing you get from adsense increases the more likely there is that a good product can be used for affiliate links. If you write a blog about camping, you could do an affiliate link to a piece of camping equipment... or you could use adsence, and more than likely the people who are buying your ad spots(through google) are doing an affiliate link anyway and have bid up the keywords from your site to appropriate levels.

Also, adsense/google allows you to have 3 ads on your page. Google search might penalize you for having too many ads, so what I do is usually stick with one or two adsense ads and then one or two affiliate ads, but never have more than 3 total on the page. If you are writing an article about a really specific item, obviously you want an affiliate link to that item. But you can also use adsense for the other two ads.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Hello.

Thank you!
    Yes adsense is a google partner and it really pays you real money through blogging and its worth it. When i started creating an adsense account it takes six months before they approve my account. If you are trying to create a blog, go try blogging with blogspot where in you can create your website for free and you can monetize them by linking to google adsense. Make sure that your post is worth reading and would attract interest of other readers online. It is best that you enjoy what your doing at the same time earning money.

Newer Threads

1. galegatling
    galegatling
    Replies: 4 | Views: 248
    Last post by galegatling, 07-08-2017, 08:31 PM
  2. PenguinManiac
    Hi everyone!
    By PenguinManiac in forum New Member Introductions
    wms
    Replies: 9 | Views: 247
    Last post by wms, 07-03-2017, 08:31 AM
  3. Jack_Dan