New guy here!

Unknown

Hello everybody,

I am the new blood and I go by the name ''Unknown'' - completely random. I am really excited about joining this community because it seems like you guys have a wide variety of threads on the topics that I am highly interested in.

A little bit about me: I am in mid 20's, from Europe and I am trying to educate, learn and grow. I am mainly interested in marketing and advertising. I have a degree in business so this is my passion and my love. I know how valuable experience and knowledge is when you are trying to get a job in today's world and I believe that I can learn many new things here. I will, of course, also share my own knowledge and help out with advice.

So here I am. Expect to see me posting around :icon_rock:

ulterios

Hello Unknown and welcome to Webmaster Sun, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

:welcome:

P.S. I like the ID. :icon_rock:

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

I look forward to reading your posts and discussing with you on this awesome marketing forum.

Marc

galegatling

Welcome Unknown!

Good to have you here. Thanks for joining us and we hope that you enjoy your stay!
Don't forget to share your ideas and knowledge to this lovely forum.
Cheers!

Gale~

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.