What is your favorite social media platform?

centurion

Hello Every one
Have a wonderful day.

Hope you are all well. Social media is a world now everybody of this world of internet user- have minimum one social account. There have huge social media platform in this world. Major social media platforms are- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Sound cloud, Reverberation, StumbleUpon, Vk, MySpace, Vimeo, Vine, OK.ru, Ask.Fm by my opinion. Do you use any one of this social media platform? Which one is your favorite.

I have been using Facebook social media for the last 11 years. MY first account was huge popular in this world but that has been hacked within 2 years after Facebook start. Than I have been created a new account on 2006 and still now that account available with me. My Facebook news feed is very much interested for me for passing time, for getting the last news of this world several countries and for messaging with friends.

Secondly loving VK for the gorgeous collection of several methods.

Hope you all enjoying with your own social media network.

Thanks
Centurion

luispas

For me, my favorite would be Facebook without a doubt, it has so many people that makes everything easy, to send a message, to make people watch, learn, sell anything. The most of the people nowadays has an account there.

Reactions: centurion

Carlonsins

Carlonsins

yes i agree brother my favorite social media is also the Facebook it is the great platform and also it is very to use and helps to get the traffic to blog also i can improve my business with this social media platform.
Thanks for asking this question

vishwa

Facebook and Twitter works great for me. It helps me to get loyal visitors for my blog and help me to increase my networking. Facebook is one of the best place to get vast and targeted visitors. You can create a squeeze or landing page and redirect your visitors to your offer page. Its help you to increase your conversions.

centurion

Hello
Have a wonderful day.

You said true. Including Facebook social media network platform have a special facility about hashtag. If you use hashtag and keywords within the post- you will get more and more visitors from Facebook to your landing page. Facebook can generate unlimited numbers of traffic for any one in this world. You can publish your website to your profile, related group and pages and can make huge visitors.

Nothing beats Facebook as for my preference. Youtube and Twitter could be addition but, primarily I'll go for FB. :)
You said true. There is no social media network in this world who can beat Facebook. They are always best. recently Facebook is enjoying 2 billion of members celebration. Did you received any message from Facebook? I have received one about the celebration.

Thanks
Centurion

Website Design Ltd

My favourite? Instagram. I have recently started using Instagram Stories over Snapchat and have noticed that the response has been far more significant. I'm not saying that IG is necessarily 'the best' from a marketing perspective, in fact, I would argue that Facebook has perhaps the largest and effective reach for that sort of thing, but, as far as my own personal engagement goes, I tend to turn to Instagram a lot more frequently and feel like communication is a lot easier.
I have a lot of love for Twitter though, especially as a way of finding out what is going on in the world and being able to communicate my own thoughts with followers. Twitter is far more conversational and straight up enjoyable.

Reactions: centurion

centurion

centurion
Great. Instagram is the first picture based social media marketing and product promotion method in this world. Some days ago Facebook has been bought the Instagram social media and now its going awesome. Lots and huge people loves Instagram. They try to expose themselves by Picture, by hashtag and by small description and by adding location and on the same time by sharing with Facebook also. You can connect your Facebook account with Instagram. Whenever you post any thing on Instagram- it will automatically come to Facebook.

Thanks
Centurion

sree31

Facebook & LinkedIn are my favorite. Facebook has a huge audience so it works for both B2B as well as B2C websites. ALso, they have amazing ad options in case you want to promote your blog or website. LinkedIn is great for B2B audience, especially their groups can drive good traffic. I haven't tried their ads though.

Unfortunately, Twitter has never worked out for me :)

vinaya

Facebook of course. Everyone seems to be on this social media platform. All of my friends, family as well as my clients are available on facebook. I use facebook for social networking with my friends, family, customers and clients.
I am also on Google +, but I rarely use G+.
I also have account on LinkedIN, Twitter and Pinterest, however, I use these sites very often.
My second favorite social media platform is Twitter.

centurion

Untappd is definitely my favorite.
Thanks for the reply and answer. Its showing at the time of registration to me: drinking is not allowed to your country. My country have huge bar but here open drink is not allowed. I missed the untappd social media.

I use Instagram the most ...
Thanks for the message and reply and also thanks for let us know that you love Instagram. Instagram is the first image based social media marketing.Facebook is the owner of Instagram. Now there have a new picture based social media has been came in this world. Like- Pinterest.

Facebook of course. Everyone seems to be on this social media platform. All of my friends, family as well as my clients are available on facebook. I use facebook for social networking with my friends, family, customers and clients.
I am also on Google +, but I rarely use G+.
I also have account on LinkedIN, Twitter and Pinterest, however, I use these sites very often.
My second favorite social media platform is Twitter.
Great. Thank you very much for the answer and for saying your favorite social media. Facebook is awesome every time. It have a great an great feature and currently in this world has been earning from online by only using Facebook. Like if you have any product and if you publish regular on your product related Facebook page and groups than you will get huge and huge traffic to your product based website and you will start earning also. Because some of the traffic will be must convert to lead.

Facebook & LinkedIn are my favorite. Facebook has a huge audience so it works for both B2B as well as B2C websites. ALso, they have amazing ad options in case you want to promote your blog or website. LinkedIn is great for B2B audience, especially their groups can drive good traffic. I haven't tried their ads though.

Unfortunately, Twitter has never worked out for me :)
Thanks for the message and reply. Buyer to Buyer and Buyer to Client option is well for Facebook or Facebook have huge resources about B2B and B2C. Facebook is also well for traffic generation.

I love to make networking on LinkedIn also. Its well to me.
Twitter is a micro blogging site. I think small tweet works only for famous person .

Thanks
Centurion

SEOPub

Thanks for the reply and answer. Its showing at the time of registration to me: drinking is not allowed to your country. My country have huge bar but here open drink is not allowed. I missed the untappd social media.

Thanks
Centurion

Bummer. Untappd is by far the most useful social media platform I have found.

centurion

centurion
OK. Great. Enjoy your social media and can you inform me what types of benefits your are getting from t untappd website.
Wish you all the best.

Thanks
Centuion

igzy

It was facebook long time back. But now it's Instagram. I believe it's going to be a lot bigger soon and will be a great platform for online earners and marketers.

sweetpeamcgee

My favorite social media platform would be Facebook. I spend the most time there of them all. I have many but Facebook is where I seem to arrive daily to check messages or look threw posts.

JoeMilford

I am still mainly attached to facebook as well. I guess I am just so accustomed to it after all of these years. That does not mean that it is necessarily the best social media site out there, but, for me, it takes care of most all of my social needs in a one-stop one-shop, so to speak, environment.

centurion

centurion
Facebook is great for every time and for every platform in this world and also from any where. I have been using it from 2004. This is a great social media marketing platform in this world.

Thanks
Centurion

centurion

It was facebook long time back. But now it's Instagram. I believe it's going to be a lot bigger soon and will be a great platform for online earners and marketers.
Facebook is working as a marketplace for the buyer and worker and also for freelancers. Facebook have huge pages and groups in this world to make communicate with seller and buyer. There are huge internet payment processors to do this work. Like: PayPal, Payza, Web money, Perfect money, Neteller, Payoneer, Hyper wallet, skrill etc. Instagram is a picture based social media marketing platform in this world.

Thanks
Centurion

My favorite social media platform would be Facebook. I spend the most time there of them all. I have many but Facebook is where I seem to arrive daily to check messages or look threw posts.
Great. My best social media platform is: Facebook also. Before some days ago for the last 10 years from 2004 to 2014- I have been passed whole day on Facebook. Its a great social media platform in this world.

Thanks
Centurion

Pointbreak

Facebook is still at the top of my list. This social media tool caters to so many types of people together with the state their in. This means in whichever mood you are in, Facebook can definitely provide you an instant gratification. There are times I just want to react, times that I just want to take a step back and observe, times that just want brag and the list goes on.:crazy:

No wonder this is the choice of many. Once you get bored with the app just give it a rest. Soon you'll find yourself tapping on the same icon and scrolling through posts once again. :lol:

tom93

Facebook is my favorite social platform, cause I use it the most and I can upadate my friends and my family's status and how their feeling's

blessing02

I love Facebook quite well because it allows for communication with friends and family far and near, better still the Facebook messenger makes it possible to reach pen friends and distance relations through text, Instagram on the other hand comes handy for pictures, while twitter is not on my favorite list. Facebook is my favorite social media.

centurion

How can you consider it as a marketplace? where to sell and trade items there?

Also, if you are a freelancer, how will you get works from Facebook?

I am just curious about what you are talking about. :)
Great. Yeah. At first you can do social media marketing to overall Facebook profiles, Facebook pages and Facebook groups.
All over the world you can search the groups and communities by searching with your necessary keyword. You can try by keyword research and you have to send messages about your service buy and sell.

Facebook is my favorite social platform, cause I use it the most and I can update my friends and my family's status and how their feeling's
Facebook is all over worldwide and nationwide and its a community of 100 crore of people.

I love Facebook quite well because it allows for communication with friends and family far and near, better still the Facebook messenger makes it possible to reach pen friends and distance relations through text, Instagram on the other hand comes handy for pictures, while twitter is not on my favorite list. Facebook is my favorite social media.
Yeah. Facebook is always best social media in this world. Twitter is always best for micro blog or for micro tweet and Instagram is the image based social media marketing system in Bangladesh.

Thanks
Centurion

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views