What is your favorite payment processor?

centurion

Hello Everyone
Have a wonderful day.

I am a freelancer and outsourcing worker at marketplace. There are huge and huge payment processor available in this world. Like PayPal, Payza, Payoneer, Pay Tm, Skrill, Web Money, Perfect Money, Neteller, Hyper Wallet. These are the payment processors I have been using from my country- named Bangladesh. For the last 5 years I have been watching there is no other alternative payment processor of PayPal. Every body of this online world love PayPal. Every client loves to pay by PayPal. So this is almost favorite to every freelancer.

What is your favorite payment processor in this online world?
Recently I got the facility Payoneer Banking service. Hope it will be popular on worldwide soon.

Thanks
Centurion

wallet

Hy Centurion, my favorite payment processor is Paypal and if Paypal is not available i would use Payza. Now let me tell you why, because these two payment processor is not taking a high fee, as you probably know Paypal is taking 2,5 dollars fee when you withdraw money from them, and that is the only fee no matter on how huge is the sum you withdraw, the same with Payza. I had a Payoneer account few years back and I don't know if something changed in min time but i know you had to pay a monthly fee for your card and another fee when you withdraw the money.

Reactions: centurion

centurion

centurion
Great. You gave huge information about your favorite payment processor. The matter is I am from Bangladesh and PayPal has been started banking operation from 18th May. So I got some using info from you. Previously Bangladesh was available only business section and PayPal has been received 1% as a service charge.Withdraw by Bank option was not available. Its coming with a Government Bank of Bangladesh.

Thanks
Centurion

Jack_Dan

Definitely PayPal and I'm using it since lasts 4 years. I never had any issues regarding any online payment process. PayPal is really user-friendly too and it works smoothly, both on laptop and mobile devices. I also have an account on Payza but I still prefer PayPal as my favorite payment processor. I think more people online prefers PayPal and I know lot people personally who only uses PayPal since last 7 or 8 years.

centurion

centurion

Hello Jack_Dan
Have a wonderful day.

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes. PayPal is the world largest internet banking section (190 countries have PayPal) where eon online maximum people loves to pay the service price or the domain price or product price or any shop by Pay Pal. For the English community PayPal have personal PayPal logo MasterCard. PayPal has been announced to run their operation on Bangladesh. I love to withdraw money from PayPal by PayPal master card. Bangladesh is one of the biggest and largest virtual station in this world. Bangladesh 7.5 crore internet user. For that reason I think PayPal will give us some more facility.

Thanks for your opinion.

Thanks
Centurion

vishwa

I am using PayPal from past 8 Years and never had any issues with them. I have also tried Skrill and Payoneer but no one can beat PayPal. PayPal is really a good payment processor and have various option to buy and sell online.

centurion

centurion
PayPal is a great online payment system in this world. Receive and send money by using an email or by using a number. 90% people of this online world know about PayPal payment processor. I also love to use PayPal every time. PayPal have an integration for every one by merchant account. You can add PayPal buy or sell logo to your product downside on your website and you can receive your payment from worldwide customers.

Thanks
Centurion

fishmonk

Paypal has been an excellent system for me.
I find that the withdrawals being fast and efficient.
Paypal has an excellent interface as it's simplistic and easy to use.
Best of all, I can withdraw the funds from my Paypal to my bank account for free provided that I meet the amount threshold required.
I hope that more sites use Paypal so that transactions would be convenient so that I do not need to make transfers from different platforms.

kim16

I've been a loyal Paypal user ever since and despite having had one bad encounter. Learned my lesson the hard way. Just have to double check transaction next time

Admi

PayPal is my favorite online payment processor. I'm also signed up to other popular payment processors because I want visitors from countries PayPal doesn't operate to be able to pay with the these other alternatives. I also think it's a bit wiser to have an alternative in case something unexpected happens with PayPal. So I just don't stick with PayPal as the only payment processor.

BelindaMT

For now I only use paypal. I can't say that it was my favorite so far because I never tried other payments processor. However, I heard that paypal charges are much higher compare to other payments processor. But in my case right now, Paypal is the only choice that I have because my online jobs right now pay me through Paypal.

ahmed

paypal only because it is safe and until now i didnt had any fake purchases or fraud purchases on my websites from where i use paypal.

paypal just needs to provide interface with guest checkout which supports any visa and debit card of any country like 2checkout.

Dzannerz

For me the best payment method is the Paypal, because you can use it anytime anywhere in the world. It is convenient to use it, easy to study and you can learn it just by reading it.

ProxyMania

No one can beat paypal.Paypal is the easiest way to send and receive money.There is no Problem every transaction because it has a Buyer and Seller Protection.Also they make an APPS for it.One Click Sending Payment and Receive for what they called Paypal.me Link

sweetpot81

I find PayPal the easiest, faster and SAFEST payment processor for me. I'm using PayPal for 2 yrs already, so far I haven't experienced any problem with their system. Online shopping & receiving payments are the usual transactions that I use for PayPal. I find it more safer than credit card payment for online transactions.

mildredtabitha

Although the next competitor to PayPal is payoneer, PayPal is still my favorite payment processor. I haven't had problems since I started using it and I am happy because of the services I receive from them. :D

mmrseobd

Favorite Payment Processor

I use paypal, helpful but really restriction for many countries.

Hello Everyone
Have a wonderful day.

I am a freelancer and outsourcing worker at marketplace. There are huge and huge payment processor available in this world. Like PayPal, Payza, Payoneer, Pay Tm, Skrill, Web Money, Perfect Money, Neteller, Hyper Wallet. These are the payment processors I have been using from my country- named Bangladesh. For the last 5 years I have been watching there is no other alternative payment processor of PayPal. Every body of this online world love PayPal. Every client loves to pay by PayPal. So this is almost favorite to every freelancer.

What is your favorite payment processor in this online world?
Recently I got the facility Payoneer Banking service. Hope it will be popular on worldwide soon.

Thanks
Centurion

Xerof

I use skrill for years now, and I am satisfied with them. My only complaint is that they are expensive. I don't have experience with other but I am planning to try neteller.

Vini

Paypal and Stripe are the good choice for making payments.

Cecilia

it is depends on the industry that you are involving also, think most of the merchant would prefer to have credit card (Visa/Master) payment processor, but you have to get the right payment service provider to make sure the charges, success rate, services is good and could collaborate with you nicely.

freeiptvlinks

Hi Mate,
Best choice is the payeer.
More than +100 deposit option. Included cryptocurrency,credit card,etc...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies