3 easy tips on how to get more traffic with Facebook!

Unknown

Hey guys,

since I see many questions revolving around how to get more likes on your Facebook, how to attract more people and so on, I thought that I would share these three very easy, simple tips on how to increase and get more traffic with Facebook.

As I have said, they're all fairly easy and can give you a nice little boost!

1st tip - POST ONLY UNIQUE AND CREATIVE CONTENT
This is where everybody should start. The tip seems fairly logical and you would think that people are already using it, but you are wrong. I often see so many posts that include old topics, don't post anything new or exciting, and do not attract the consumers/readers with their content. Before you even start considering getting more likes, you have to start with the basics and this is it. Focus on the content that you post. Make sure that it is unique and it provides something new - either a new point of view, new information, ... People will get interested and start liking and be following you. It is always quality over quantity (and don't forget to include links to your blogs/websites).

2nd tip - ALWAYS ADD IMAGES OR VIDEOS
Us, humans, are very visual beings. We all love looking at pretty pictures and engaging videos. Lately, especially, I have seen a steady rise in a number of people that love posts with images. There have been much statistical data backing this up. Take advantage of this and include funny or memorable pictures and videos in the posts that you make. This way, people will feel more appealed to liking and following your content. Give it a try and see the great results.

3rd tip - HAVE REGULAR FACEBOOK CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS
Facebook contests and giveaways are such a neat little trick to attract so much new traffic to your site. It is crazy how interested people get just when they see the word ''contest'' - they will jump on the bandwagon and do whatever you tell them to. So, try to throw regular giveaways (you don't have to give away big things or products) in exchange for likes and so on. Trust me, it can increase the amount of newly generated traffic by a huge margin.

I know that there are MANY more tips so, if anybody wants to share more, please contribute and post them below :) we can all help each other out!

JoeMilford

This was a great post, and I never thought about having contests and giveaways at facebook until you mentioned this here. I think you are right about people responding to contests with interest and enthusiasm, and I am going to think about how to do that on my own page.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
1st tip - POST ONLY UNIQUE AND CREATIVE CONTENT
This is where everybody should start. The tip seems fairly logical and you would think that people are already using it, but you are wrong. I often see so many posts that include old topics, don't post anything new or exciting, and do not attract the consumers/readers with their content. Before you even start considering getting more likes, you have to start with the basics and this is it. Focus on the content that you post. Make sure that it is unique and it provides something new - either a new point of view, new information, ... People will get interested and start liking and be following you. It is always quality over quantity (and don't forget to include links to your blogs/websites).
I think this worked in last time and now to get more likes and shares, everyone needs to post new or shocked content :D
Anyway useful or creative content will always work in all cases.

2nd tip - ALWAYS ADD IMAGES OR VIDEOS
Us, humans, are very visual beings. We all love looking at pretty pictures and engaging videos. Lately, especially, I have seen a steady rise in a number of people that love posts with images. There have been much statistical data backing this up. Take advantage of this and include funny or memorable pictures and videos in the posts that you make. This way, people will feel more appealed to liking and following your content. Give it a try and see the great results.
It is correct when posting images on Facebook, you will get more attentions from people there.
But you're also easily ignored if that is not a good or attractive image.

3rd tip - HAVE REGULAR FACEBOOK CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS
Facebook contests and giveaways are such a neat little trick to attract so much new traffic to your site. It is crazy how interested people get just when they see the word ''contest'' - they will jump on the bandwagon and do whatever you tell them to. So, try to throw regular giveaways (you don't have to give away big things or products) in exchange for likes and so on. Trust me, it can increase the amount of newly generated traffic by a huge margin.
Can you give everyone a real example where and how to make contests and giveaways on Facebook that attracting people joining and sharing it?
I agree with you on this point but I lack of ideas to make it work on my Facebook.

Unknown

Unknown
Yes, of course. The real example is sort of hard to give because it really depends on different factors such as what sort of contest are you trying to throw, what prizes and more. But I can give you some tips or ''pointers'' that you have to consider when throwing contests or giveaways on Facebook.

First, you obviously want to read the Facebook rules and make sure that the contest doesn't break any of their TOS. After that's done, you should start thinking about what sort of giveaway you are trying to throw... what's currently popular? what would attract people? you have types where people have to click a link, register and then write a comment in the Facebook with their registered name and so on. It all depends on where you're trying to get traffic to - what website you are running. You can also use different software that automatically collects the Facebook data of entered users.

Then, you need to decide what prize you can offer the winner. It doesn't have to be anything big or expensive... people are willing to do a lot even for small gift cards. Next, is creating rules for your contest. You need some basic rules that will prevent from frauds and people trying to abuse the system. You should also include the rules regarding entering the contest - how they can enter, what they must do. And lastly, don't forget to determine when the contest/giveaway will end.

Hope that this gave you a better idea :)

Pink_Turtle

Thanks for the tips! this are really helpful. I specially relate to the tip number 3 because I do it too! I honestly would click on anything that say "contest" or "free" hahaha so I guess it is a really good way to make traffic on your page. On tip number 2, I would also recommend for the images to be original images and to watermark them because that way you can make it your personal brand!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.