Earn money from online by marketplace.

centurion

Hello Everyone
Have a wonderful day.

Hope you are well. Hope every one has been earning huge and huge from online world. I have been trying to earn from online for the last 12 years. I have been studied and learnt by my own self. I didn't got any support from any one except Google . Google was my first boss. Out of 12 years I didn't gave full attention to earn from online. The first 7 years I have been used internet to learn only from online and to earn few from online. Now a days I have been earning as per my necessity from marketplace. Freelancing marketplace or outsourcing marketplace is the best way to earn some everyday. Every body we have some qualification. Like research, Searching via search engines, social media and his his whose whose personal study area for consultancy. The best freelancer marketplace in this world by my opinion is upworks.com and freelancer.com. There are huge and huge projects available for every European and every American. Joining is totally free. Any body can join and can start any work. Now a days on the third world countries- after completion of university degree, peoples are not going for corporal job. Firstly all of us has been trying to become a freelancer. The main benefit of freelancing there is no professional boss up to my head. There is no work pressure from any boss. Its a method to be my own boss. Its the only business in this world where brain + time= money.

Hope you will try minimum one must to become a successful freelancer. You can search also google to get 100 marketplace website address.

Happy freelancing!!!

Thanks
Centurion

Xperienced

Thanks Centurion for sharing. Working as a freelancer has a lot of benefits that comes with it. You get to manage your own time, be your own boss, and you have peace of mind. I started working online for about 4 years now and I can say it's worth it. The advice I give friends who want to delve into freelancing is that they should learn a skill, so that they'll be able to offer something tangible to clients that will keep them coming again. You mentioned upwork and freelancer.I have not worked on those platforms. Do you have any tips to give me to succeed on these sites? I currently work with only fiverr.com

Reactions: centurion

centurion

centurion

Fiverr is a great website. Its nice to meet you in here. For getting success on upworks and freelance you have to do some study about those website by google and by youtube. You can also check both of the website FAQ section. These 2 website have an option for doing work with time tracker. Like here these 2 website have an option to get pay for every hour of works. Like on Fiverr- we get pay for every order. Here service based work is not possible. Here 2 method of working system available. One is Hourly and second one is fixed. Both of the systems are payment guaranteed.

So I think there is no problem if you start with your free membership.

Thanks
Centurion

faresjuve

i am new in this but i just started learning programming C and Java and today i want to know it's mobile development is good in freelancing or just work on my own and publish my apps on play store for example

centurion

SEO better than mobile development ? u think so ?
Mobile development is a beautiful method to earn huge. Now a days world citizens are engaging with mobile every time. So if you try to become a mobile web program developer than you have huge chance to earn a huge.

Personally I would learn something else (C ain't to bad, also java) like mastering SEO can make serious money if you know what your doing.
SEO is also a program. SEO needs huge programming knowledge also some time. SEO will work with you more if you know good programming. Specially by learning C program you can earn huge by online marketplace.

i am new in this but i just started learning programming C and Java and today i want to know it's mobile development is good in freelancing or just work on my own and publish my apps on play store for example
Mobile development have huge value. You can start creating your career on mobile development by searching the marketplace by Google. You will get minimum 85 marketplace in this world and you can start your career on a marketplaces as a mobile developer.

Thanks
Centurion

happybear

There are many ways on how to earn extra income online. I can say that it is not as easy as others think. You need to invest time and effort just like other jobs. Yes, you need to consider your interest and skills for a higher chance of success. If you are a sales type person, you can try selling products you are familiar with. Your friends in social media will be your best target market. If you love to study and do research about economic movement, you may try investing stock market where you can do the buying and selling through online. I know that it is hard at first but if you are determined and motivated, you will reach your desired goals. Just be consistent in everything you do and be patient. At the end, what matter is you continue and keep on trying something new.

centurion

centurion

Yeah. You said right. Now a days on marketplace- Time= Money. Brain= Money. This is the method in this world where peoples are earning money without investing money and with time+brain. Its called freelancing and outsouricng at marketplace. This is a method where there have no boss up to me. I am my own boss.

Thanks
Centurion

seo_king

I jumped into doing freelance work online after I read rave reviews in blogs about how liberating it is to work for yourself. But I've come to understand that it also takes a lot of effort and time to get into and continue work as a freelancer. It's great for me because it's a means to pay bills as a student and I'm able to use my education to do it. I hope I get to a point where I can make my whole living from freelance work.

I've never used Upwork or Freelancer. My only experience is with Fiverr. I gotta check those sites out.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.