• WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 135/0
    Thanks

Red face Earn money from online by marketplace.

Hello Everyone
    Have a wonderful day.

Hope you are well. Hope every one has been earning huge and huge from online world. I have been trying to earn from online for the last 12 years. I have been studied and learnt by my own self. I didn't got any support from any one except Google . Google was my first boss. Out of 12 years I didn't gave full attention to earn from online. The first 7 years I have been used internet to learn only from online and to earn few from online. Now a days I have been earning as per my necessity from marketplace. Freelancing marketplace or outsourcing marketplace is the best way to earn some everyday. Every body we have some qualification. Like research, Searching via search engines, social media and his his whose whose personal study area for consultancy. The best freelancer marketplace in this world by my opinion is upworks.com and freelancer.com. There are huge and huge projects available for every European and every American. Joining is totally free. Any body can join and can start any work. Now a days on the third world countries- after completion of university degree, peoples are not going for corporal job. Firstly all of us has been trying to become a freelancer. The main benefit of freelancing there is no professional boss up to my head. There is no work pressure from any boss. Its a method to be my own boss. Its the only business in this world where brain + time= money.

Hope you will try minimum one must to become a successful freelancer. You can search also google to get 100 marketplace website address.

Happy freelancing!!!

Thanks
    Centurion

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Thanks Centurion for sharing. Working as a freelancer has a lot of benefits that comes with it. You get to manage your own time, be your own boss, and you have peace of mind. I started working online for about 4 years now and I can say it's worth it. The advice I give friends who want to delve into freelancing is that they should learn a skill, so that they'll be able to offer something tangible to clients that will keep them coming again. You mentioned upwork and freelancer.I have not worked on those platforms. Do you have any tips to give me to succeed on these sites? I currently work with only fiverr.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Xperienced For This Useful Post:
    centurion (07-13-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperienced View Post
    Thanks Centurion for sharing. Working as a freelancer has a lot of benefits that comes with it. You get to manage your own time, be your own boss, and you have peace of mind. I started working online for about 4 years now and I can say it's worth it. The advice I give friends who want to delve into freelancing is that they should learn a skill, so that they'll be able to offer something tangible to clients that will keep them coming again. You mentioned upwork and freelancer.I have not worked on those platforms. Do you have any tips to give me to succeed on these sites? I currently work with only fiverr.com

Fiverr is a great website. Its nice to meet you in here. For getting success on upworks and freelance you have to do some study about those website by google and by youtube. You can also check both of the website FAQ section. These 2 website have an option for doing work with time tracker. Like here these 2 website have an option to get pay for every hour of works. Like on Fiverr- we get pay for every order. Here service based work is not possible. Here 2 method of working system available. One is Hourly and second one is fixed. Both of the systems are payment guaranteed.

So I think there is no problem if you start with your free membership.

Thanks
    Centurion

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    i am new in this but i just started learning programming C and Java and today i want to know it's mobile development is good in freelancing or just work on my own and publish my apps on play store for example

6. The Following User Says Thank You to faresjuve For This Useful Post:
    centurion (07-13-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 6/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faresjuve View Post
    i am new in this but i just started learning programming C and Java and today i want to know it's mobile development is good in freelancing or just work on my own and publish my apps on play store for example
    Personally I would learn something else (C ain't to bad, also java) like mastering SEO can make serious money if you know what your doing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LeatherCrafting For This Useful Post:
    centurion (07-13-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    SEO better than mobile development ? u think so ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to faresjuve For This Useful Post:
    centurion (07-13-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    SEO better than mobile development ? u think so ?
    Mobile development is a beautiful method to earn huge. Now a days world citizens are engaging with mobile every time. So if you try to become a mobile web program developer than you have huge chance to earn a huge.

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherCrafting View Post
    Personally I would learn something else (C ain't to bad, also java) like mastering SEO can make serious money if you know what your doing.
    SEO is also a program. SEO needs huge programming knowledge also some time. SEO will work with you more if you know good programming. Specially by learning C program you can earn huge by online marketplace.

Mobile development have huge value. You can start creating your career on mobile development by searching the marketplace by Google. You will get minimum 85 marketplace in this world and you can start your career on a marketplaces as a mobile developer.

Thanks
    Centurion

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    There are many ways on how to earn extra income online. I can say that it is not as easy as others think. You need to invest time and effort just like other jobs. Yes, you need to consider your interest and skills for a higher chance of success. If you are a sales type person, you can try selling products you are familiar with. Your friends in social media will be your best target market. If you love to study and do research about economic movement, you may try investing stock market where you can do the buying and selling through online. I know that it is hard at first but if you are determined and motivated, you will reach your desired goals. Just be consistent in everything you do and be patient. At the end, what matter is you continue and keep on trying something new.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by happybear View Post
    There are many ways on how to earn extra income online. I can say that it is not as easy as others think. You need to invest time and effort just like other jobs. Yes, you need to consider your interest and skills for a higher chance of success. If you are a sales type person, you can try selling products you are familiar with. Your friends in social media will be your best target market. If you love to study and do research about economic movement, you may try investing stock market where you can do the buying and selling through online. I know that it is hard at first but if you are determined and motivated, you will reach your desired goals. Just be consistent in everything you do and be patient. At the end, what matter is you continue and keep on trying something new.

Yeah. You said right. Now a days on marketplace- Time= Money. Brain= Money. This is the method in this world where peoples are earning money without investing money and with time+brain. Its called freelancing and outsouricng at marketplace. This is a method where there have no boss up to me. I am my own boss.

Thanks
    Centurion

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    I jumped into doing freelance work online after I read rave reviews in blogs about how liberating it is to work for yourself. But I've come to understand that it also takes a lot of effort and time to get into and continue work as a freelancer. It's great for me because it's a means to pay bills as a student and I'm able to use my education to do it. I hope I get to a point where I can make my whole living from freelance work.

I've never used Upwork or Freelancer. My only experience is with Fiverr. I gotta check those sites out.

Newer Threads

1. overcast
    Judas2018
    Replies: 7 | Views: 1474
    Last post by Judas2018, 10-20-2017, 03:31 PM
  2. overcast
    overcast
    Replies: 0 | Views: 836
    Last post by overcast, 06-29-2017, 10:53 AM
  3. Shane
    BillEssley
    Replies: 1 | Views: 1691