Traffic on Google+?

wallet

I am an old member in Google+, and I have joined for fun, not advertising. But lately i need to raise my trafic in my blog so i have tried to advertise on the most socialize sites I own a cont. I was dissapointed by Google+, no trafic from them, most of my trafic comes from Facebook and Twitter and less from Google+. Maybe I am doing something wrong... I don't know it anymore, I just gave up on it.
How is Google+ working for you regarding this issue?

sree31

On Google+, I've been able to get traffic only from Google+ groups and nowhere else. The key is to identify active groups that are relevant to your business and post your content. By active groups, I mean groups where new content is posted at least 1-2 times every day. There are plenty of dead G+ groups without any new post for past few months. Avoid them.

martindrox

Is G+ still a thing? Google tried so hard to make it a on the same level as other platforms but it just didn't achieve that. I'm not saying there's no traffic there but if you chose G+ for your affiliate market links then you chose badly. You can drive more traffic on Twitter even. Especially if it's a PPL then Twitter is far better. I'm speaking from experience, I've tried it and failed. Maybe others can find better luck

behappie

Google Plus, which has recently grown hugely with over 250 million dedicated users.
Google plus overtook LinkedIn in 2014 in terms of referral traffic. It recently revamped itself to give competition to Pinterest. Google Plus has always been a favorite to marketers and influencers apart from the common people.
I have been using Google Plus all this time, and I must say marketing your blog on this platform definitely boosts traffic. In past one year, I got almost 9K traffic alone from Google Plus and now it is my second referrer of traffic after Facebook.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.