Bing search engine?

wallet

I have joined Bing search engine a year ago, and to be honest I have joined because someone said they will pay us for searching on Internet, and they didn't but that was not the problem, in fact Bing made my day easier because I can find my searches very fast unlike Mozzila or Chrome.
In my opinion Bing search engine is the best from all search engines that exist. Now i heard they offer some vouchers for searching, is this true? Besides I don't think these vouchers would be available for International members as well. What do you know about it?

Website Design Ltd

Bing most likely do offer incentives for people using their PPC advertising platform, just as Google tend to do for new customers. I don't know anything specific, but I'm willing to bet that this includes international customers.

Whilst I agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion, I think it's wholly incorrect to make Bing out to be something it's not. Whilst it's a fairly successful search engine in the scope of others that have come before it, it is not, nor will it ever be, Google.

Google is where the people are. The algorithms are more intelligent, meaning the results are more relevant and the paid advertising platform, AdWords, is successful, measurable, and useable. You're going to hit far more people by advertising on Google than you would ever do for the same cost on Bing.

wallet

Hi,Website Design Ltd, maybe Google results are more relevant as you say and you have AdWords, and I am sure there are many cons for this subject, but for me, there is Bing search engine that fits more to what I am doing.
Google does not provide me with an accurate answer when I am seeking the answer to a question!
Thank you for your reply!

alexanderzx360

Years ago I did a small project on search engines which included Google, Bing and Yahoo and how all three compared results. I also included some surveys and to no one's surprise Google was the most popular, followed by Bing and then Yahoo. Microsoft is forcing Bing as the predetermined search engine and some people don't mind it, but personally I still use Google, the choices are just better, of course it depends in what you're looking for but Google would always show more useful sites to me than Bing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.