YouTube or Adsense?

wallet

I have friends on both platforms, and they say is best to invest your time in YouTube and make videos, andvertise and raise your viewers and receive a lot of money, other say that Adsense is much better than Youtube because you must invets your time in a blog or site and after that just wait money to come. I have a blog but i don't have a high trafic so my earnings are very low, I own a Youtube account but i don't have to many viewers so no earnings from Youtube.
Now I don't know what to do, i can't spend my time on both of them, i must give up to one or another, but what should I choose?

Jack_Dan

First you need to decide what you love to do, writing good quality articles for your blogs or want to become a Youtube Blogger. Both are very different platform and you need to invest some time to create your content. About Adsense, every YouTuber also use Adsense to earn from YouTube. Writing on your own blogs is recommendable if you love writing, remember quality always wins over quantity. Comedy sketches are very famous on YouTube, so if you want to try as a YouTube blogger then you should make some comedy sketches. Other than that it's your choice what fits you well.

overcast

I have Adsense for Content as well as YouTube channel. I am into Tech niche which is the most competitive niche out there. So I don't get the most high rate from the videos. But it does give me some decent earning from YouTube. Still yet to cross 150$ per month. I have also placed Adsense on blog. But the amount of earning through that is not yet reaching 50$. So I can safely say that results vary for each one of us. And not all people can make the Adsense work for them. Some may find YouTube lot easier to earn compared to Adsense for Content.

wallet

Hi, Overcast, I think you earn decent money from YouTube, that is great. I guess this is not for me, all I have tried is just not working, I don't get traffic so no earnings.
I will try something else in the future, maybe a site with movies and radio will work, who knows!
Thank you all for your answers!

vinaya

My friend, you seem to be little confused. There will be no choice between youtube and adsense if you are thinking about making money. Youtube is a video sharing site and you largely earn from adsese ads on your videos. Apart from using adsense ads o your video and making money from ad views, you can also use adsense on your blogs and make money when someone clicks your ads.
Adsense is a PPC program, which means you earn money when the visitors click your ads (text and banner ads on blog and video ads on the youtube videos. If you don't have adsense on yourtube or your blog you will not make money. There are other ways to make money from blogs, however, on youtube you can earn only through adsense.

TomasJ

Getting some reasonable audience on YouTube takes a lot of effort in my opinion. Focusing on the website traffic and AdSense monetization is easier.

victoroj

I think uploading videos on Youtube will get you more earnings in the long run. You just have to find the perfect content and upload videos that attract a wide audience. The hardest part is in the beginning, when you are building your channel. But I guess that is applicable to every situation, we start with nothing, just our time, effort, and perseverance and slowly build something out from it.

davebp

I think uploading videos on YouTube will give you more earnings, but you need to have a good content on your channel and high subscribers. Having good content on YouTube will caught everyone's attention like vlogging or item reviews. But still it would cost you a lot cause you will need camera and gadgets for you to start. But still this is just my opinion just do what you think you're good at and it will pay you back. :ertery:

tenthztar

I think if you have a good passion for making good contents then go for You tube and if you have skills in writing why not start a blog? You can go for both of them and experiment if what works best for you. You can also start a channel and blog at the same time, if you can handle it.

Judas2018

It really depends on what platform works best for you but why not do both? You can earn with YouTube and Adsense. Adsense for your site and any videos you make, upload them to your websites official YouTube channel. Thus expanding your brand. But if you aren't into being an internet celebrity at all or not even a little.... then Adsense would be your best bet. If you have the traffic, it will pay great financial dividends for you. YouTube can still be useful though if you don't want to appear on it. You'd have to create your own video content such as series, cartoons or animated material. There are channels where animation is on display minus the channel operator ever appearing on the channel as a star of the show. However, this content is very expensive to produce.

Heather

They are both different. You should decide first on what you really like? if taking a video or writing? Youtube offers a great amount when you gathered a lot of views and likes, and you can actually make a living from it. If you already have a friends on youtube might want to ask them to include your link on their description box channel, that way people who already watched your friend will also check your channel even if it just out of curiosity. Just make sure to make quality and entertaining videos to keep your subscribers grow. Good luck!

yahm2001

According to what Ive watched and read, youtube has a higher chance of earning more money than adsense. But it depends if you have more patience then go for adsense to earn. Base on my experience If you have talent on youtube and can do some interesting youtube video I should say this is the best path for you.

nins_809

Well for me youtube is more convenient for me because its easier to make youtube videos and earn from it. I have a lot of friends who have tried adsense but it took the a lot of time and patience to make money out of it. With youtube you just need to be creative and make sure make the title is catchy and the thumbnail.

Marie125

Whether Youtube or blogging AdSense? In my opinion, it looks better on Youtube because you have automatic traffic as soon as your videos and content are good. In blogging AdSense, you must first build up your audience. But when you do choose, think about what you prefer to do Youtube or AdSense blogging. In that way you will be more inspired to not give up. Remember, just be patient and do not expect immediate cash income. Good luck!

Loyd

You can do it both. It depends on your passion. Once you like to make videos then you will have the youtube ready for you. You will be happy doing what you want to do. I will vote to be on youtube industry because it is a lot of fun. You will definitely enjoy making video than to write.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views