How to get approved blog comments?

ankitks

Hello all,
I am ankit and I'm new here and also new in SEO field I have problems in blog comments when i comments on blog they didn't get approved. can you please tell me that how to get approved my comments.

SEOPub

Hello all,
I am ankit and I'm new here and also new in SEO field I have problems in blog comments when i comments on blog they didn't get approved. can you please tell me that how to get approved my comments.
Stop trying to drop links. Webmasters don't want your spam.

If you want your comments approved, leave a worthwhile comment with no links back to your site.

TopHatSEO

It's also to do with the quality of the comments that your leaving.

If you write something that is well thought out and adds to the original blog post, then there is a very good chance that the website owner is going to keep your blog comment, even if you choose to link to a "relevant" resource.

Add value and you'll find that your comments stick.

vishwa

I am also getting tons of spam comments on my blog which are solely for creating backlinks.To make your comment approved you have to make a thoughtful comment to the blog. Make sure your comment is relevant to the site content and are engaging.

sree31

Since you're new to SEO, here's what you can do (here's what I did)
1. Start by posting simple 1-2 line comments that are actually relevant to the blog post, which don't have any links in them. Do this for at least 1 week. This way, you'll understand blog comment rules and build trust on those blogs.
2. As you contribute regularly, blog admins will become familiar with you and even allow you to add relevant links on their blog comments. Again, add only links relevant to blog post.
3. Some blogs just don't accept links in comments. In that case, move on, if you're commenting only for backlinks. Otherwise you can request admins to write a guest post on their blog to get a backlink.

Also, most blog comments allow only no-follow links so they won't help SEO much.

andrewskyler

There are some tricks for your comment on blog is approved
Try to summarize and understand the blog content then comment something useful and related to the topic of the blog as much as possible
Start conversation with some Hello + blog's owner words
Complain about this article also increased the approved rate

Claimconsultantsll

Read the blog first of all before commenting and your comment is totally related to blog service. Better to post a genuine comment instead of nice blog, nice info.

Bridge

You should give some worthwhile comments to the blog that the owner may approve it. Even these comments are with nofollow attribution, it still has some use. Don't use domain or brand as the commenter's name. Otherwise, the blog owner will judge the comment as spam easily.

adlersmith

If you are including a web weblink, website owners are almost never going to accept the opinion. I know I don't. On top of that, I always review them as spammers.

hrishivardhan

I think most of blogs gives nofollow blog comments now a days. and they also have very approval rates in blog commenting. But you can use nice content which is exactly related to the blog then chances of the approval of the commenting can be surely increases.

you can also try comment luv and blogpost comment since they are providing auto approval comments. but do not spam it otherwise you are going to be ban.

sree31

Replying to galegatling (sorry I forgot to reply with quote)

It's a little difficult to monetize blog comments because popular blogs already have lots of commentators. So those blog admins don't need to pay people for posting comments on their blog. On the other hand, low traffic blogs don't have much traffic so they can't afford to pay you for each comment.

The thing is you need them more than they need you.

galegatling

galegatling
No worries sir. I see. I guess that is one of the main difference between blogs and forums.
That is really true. Maybe I should try focusing on social media interactions first.
Cheers! :)

shilpa

First check your grammar and vocabulary, my friend. And then do some research and write about the topic you're writing on. Don't do something which you have no knowledge of. Always write on topics which you feel you know a lot more than the common masses. Because in the end it's all about preferences. If you write something which the mods of the forums feel isn't worth it or can't be useful for the forum or the community then it's likely that your comments would not be approved.

So in short, work on grammar, research, write about topics you know, and enjoy your work.

blessing02

You have to be mindful of what you write, grammar, sentence construction, spellings and punctuation comes to play in good communication. write good and comment that add value and makes a lot of sense.

A good written and communicable piece makes a worthwhile comment that is able to add value to what you are trying to make contributions to. be mindful of writing spam and insensible comments. your opinion should be unique and original.

etdigital

when you are blog commenting.. see that your comment is relevant. Do not add any link initially for some comments. Nobody wants spam on their blog.

LinkHeros

Blog commenting is still useful for SEO, for example diversifying anchor texts and getting some nofollow links, but you have to do it right.

You need to actually read the article, post a comment that is helpful and relevant, and don't put any links in the body of the comment. Links should only be placed in the URL field that links to your name. Also don't put keywords in the name field.

I do all of the above, spend 10 - 15 minutes on each comment, and 90% of them get approved.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies