Are there no true alternatives to Adsense?

PenguinManiac

Google has become such a huge internet colossus that pretty much any service they offer can be considered the best in their respective departments.
Adsense is surely the most popular ad provider, and its popularity allows it to offer a higher revenue to its user, effectively dismantling all competitors.

I haven't heard much about alternatives, but I thought that maybe, in order to emerge, some other companies would offer more convenient plans, even if they're temporary. Do you know any? What is their pay compared to Adsense, and, most of all, how reliable are they?

vishwa

Yes, There are no such alternatives to AdSense. I have tried many of them but nobody cannot compete with AdSense. It is still one of the best and high paying Ad networks.

Jack_Dan

Google Adsense is very high paying and reputed ad network, but I'm not going to say that there are no alternatives to Google Adsense. Obviously, there are alternatives, and there are people who are earning enough money from them. It depends on your niche and traffics, if you don't have good content on your website and traffics then even Google Adsense can't generate money for you. These below mentioned are the best alternatives to Adsense available right now if you want to try.

Media.net

Infolinks

Viglink

Adversal

Chitika

Skimlinks

PenguinManiac

PenguinManiac
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I expected Adsense to be the undisputed leader of its sector.
When I tried Adsense on a small website I ran some time ago, I didn't even manage to hit the cents target, so I'm (unfortunately :emlaugh:) well aware about that traffic threshold, ahahah.
I didn't know about these other providers. Media.net seems to be the closest competitor, with Yahoo and Bing's support and all, and I wonder if it does come close to Adsense in terms of payment reliability and revenue. Thanks again for the help!

overcast

Honest answer, there is no Ad network that can match the CPC price of the Adsense. You can see that Media.net, Infolinks, Viglinks, all have lower conversion rate compared to the Google Adsense. Even the Google's Admob does lot better compared to the Adsense. So In reality there is no true alternative. Even Amazon's policy for website and app ads is different so earning is not that easy. I'd say it's worth investing into other ad networks as Adsense account can get banned easily these days due to clickbombing.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.