Yoast SEO or All in SEO Plugin?

overcast

When installing clients WordPress install, I usually choose the Yoast SEO. However these days Yoast has gone too much commercial inside even the Free plugin. So I am thinking if this plugin is good anymore. Instead I want to check out All in one SEO plugin for them. I have used both and features seem to be common in both these plugins. I want to know why people still go for the Yoast SEO? What's your opinion which plugin among them you'd choose?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I am using Yoast SEO but seem it has too many functions that I didn't use, i think it is a waste of resource for my website and hosting.

However these days Yoast has gone too much commercial inside even the Free plugin. So I am thinking if this plugin is good anymore. Instead I want to check out All in one SEO plugin for them. I have used both and features seem to be common in both these plugins.
Yes they are doing business thus free version can work but will be not good and will not be supported good as paid version.
Why not? you should try both and find out which will work best for your websites because each one will have its advantages and you only can realize them when you use them anyhow.

vishwa

I have remove Yoast few months back and using The SEO Framework plugin. It is very light weight and have all functions of Yoast. It is easy to use and never consume your server resources. With this plugin I have many pages that are rank in Google SERP.

vinaya

I use Yoast as well as All in One SEO plugin different plugins for websites). Generally speaking I don't see a big difference in these two free plugins. There are features on these plugins that I don't use, still, I find Yoast better than All in One SEO. This is perhaps, I have more experience with Yoast compared to All in One SEO. What I love about Yoast is the plugin guides you through each steps required to make your content search engine friendly.

TopHatSEO

Yoast has loads of nice features, it's very intuitive and beginner friendly.

As Vishwa points out All in One is more lightweight.

Between the two I prefer All in One but they are both great value for free plugins.

w3master

Hi,

If you want to perform SEO on wordpress site than it is preferable to go with YOAST plugin because the beauty in yoast plugin is, it will easily diagnose the on page factors performed on the page and also provide the information regarding the on page errors on that particular page to be performed. So that you do the changes accordingly, it will provide the information regarding the word count or HTML ratio on single webpage and compare the keywords present in that particular page than provide the info regarding the keyword density so that you can add keywords which redirect to increase the page rank.

hrishivardhan

They both are very good. and they are quite similar plug-in. and they both hit bulls eye in terms of SEO. but let me tell you that I am right now using the yoas SEO paid version

adlersmith

I am using Yoast SEO but seem it has too many features that I did not use, i think it is a complete spend of source for my website and website hosting service.

Unknown

Both are really good plugins but I personally prefer using Yoast SEO over the All In SEO.

My reasons are the following:
- Yoast is an extremely powerful plugin,
- so many great options; I especially love the tabbed settings.
- easy to use even if you're a beginner,
- a high-quality content analysis tool,
- the features are better.

But again, neither of them is bad by any means. A lot of it comes to personal preferences.

Ruesnam

I generally use Yoast SEO. I have tried All In SEO recently, and from a fisrt view, there is not a so big difference. The only think I noticed is that Yoast is a bit easier to use, I mean what you have to do looks more explicit than in All In SEO. But who knows, maybe I get this impression because I'm more familiar with Yoast.

mustiefsan

I used both of them in my websites. And I have chosen Yoast SEO, I think its better for my websites. But maybe All in SEO is better your websites. That's why you should try to see which one is better..

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Hey
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.