Multiple Affiliate Programs Links in Page?

overcast

I have this blog where I am using the multiple affiliate links such as linkshare, shareasale and amazon. I am trying to find out if using this type of practice is in compliance of these programs. If it is not in compliance then how can specific text can be monetized. As the blog has Adblock audience. And text link seems to be the only way to add them into the content. I am trying to find out if there is any way to find out if we can use the multiple affiliate links in different keywords in links.

Does such practice allowed by affiliate networks? Do bloggers and affiliates follow this model?

Cathy

Yes - you can have as many different affiliate networks as you want on the same website.
But make sure to check each network policies. Some of them might not accept to be promoted on the same page with other competitors.

When it comes to blogs, it is very important to build a relationship with the audience first. They need to trust you and then selling will not be a problem.
Ask yourself what your audience needs? Why are they on your blog? Than give them what they need (valuable informations) and they will come back. People are always looking for the easiest, fastest and free solution to their problem.

After the relationship is built, you can do some reviews and recommend products.
And because the relationship is built, people will trust you and end up buying the product you're promoting.

Hope this helps! :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.