Banned from Adsense!

wallet

This is not my case, but I heard lately many of my friends and online friends that they got banned from Adsense, by different reasons like low traffic, or duplicate content or fraud clicks. I know for sure that one of my friends have made no click fraud because he had to go working outside the country, he has a job in our national army, and he doesn't have time to stay on his site, and he got banned. He made an appeal three weeks to Adsense, but he got no response, do you think they will answer in the end?

Games

If you are banned, it is the end of the story for you, they won't approve your account again.
Google don't ban people for noting, if you don't cheat and follow their rules, your account will stay active.

Rob Whisonant

I got banned many many years ago. I created a site about cats and put adsense on it. Then totally forgot about the site. Forgot I even owned it. Apparently about a year later it hit the $100 payout level. Got an email that the account was permanently banned for click fraud. I'm guessing a competing site found it and just clicked the ads a lot. Just a guess.

But, I gave up on adsense. Way to many other ad networks around to deal with them.

emmy1

If you don't follow Google Adsense guidelines then Adsense banned your account instantly. There can be many reasons like
  • Copyright or duplicate content.
  • Something else for site users, and something else for search engines.
  • Fraud clicks.
  • Non-adherence to guidelines.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views