Best ways to get quality backlinks?

Unknown

Hello everybody,

I am really interested in learning more about backlinks and how to acquire the best quality ones. I think that we're all aware of how important and benefical backlinks can be when it comes to reaching and improving your SEO ranking of your website or blog.

I have a close friend that is struggling with getting the good kind of backlinks. He even wanted to buy them but I talked him out of it and this is why I need some help.

I want to be able to tell him the best and the most effective ways of getting quality backlinks. Is guest posting method still relevant or is there a better way nowadays?

All of your help is greatly appreciated :)

Cathy

Hey,

here are some ways you can get quality backlinks:

- From my point of view one of best ways to get high quality backlinks from authority sites is HARO (Help a Reporter Out). Just sign up here: helpareporter.com and you will get three emails per day from reporters looking for sources. Give them some useful informations and your credentials.
- Guest posting. Find sites that are in similar niche as you and have high page rank. Then write a good content for them and include link to your site somewhere (usually at the beginning or end)

I hope this helps and wish you good luck!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello everybody,

I am really interested in learning more about backlinks and how to acquire the best quality ones. I think that we're all aware of how important and benefical backlinks can be when it comes to reaching and improving your SEO ranking of your website or blog.

I have a close friend that is struggling with getting the good kind of backlinks. He even wanted to buy them but I talked him out of it and this is why I need some help.

I want to be able to tell him the best and the most effective ways of getting quality backlinks. Is guest posting method still relevant or is there a better way nowadays?

First off, you need to distinguide how is a good backlink and a bad backlink, from there you will know how to get it for your sites.
There are two ways to get backlinks
- Free
- Paid

Free backlinks are eaier but low quality unless you get lucky in some cases. Paid ones are high quality becuase you can choose sites you want to put backlinks on. Of course they need to be relevant to your niches, if no, it will be not effective to have backlinks there.

Of course, guest posting is a great way to have quality backlink but as said, it is not easy because it is free and you can need to wait to get approved by blog owners.

Hey,

here are some ways you can get quality backlinks:

- From my point of view one of best ways to get high quality backlinks from authority sites is HARO (Help a Reporter Out). Just sign up here: helpareporter.com and you will get three emails per day from reporters looking for sources. Give them some useful informations and your credentials.
- Guest posting. Find sites that are in similar niche as you and have high page rank. Then write a good content for them and include link to your site somewhere (usually at the beginning or end)

I hope this helps and wish you good luck!
I agree with Cathy about guest posting and some said in this thread about guest posting
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/17213-how-do-i-start-as-a-guest-blogger

On my blog, I only accept some guest bloggers and as I am seeing now then guest posting is popular way that more people are doing this year.
and its worth trying.

Unknown

Wow, thank you both very much for such fast response. I really appreciate it.

I haven't heard about ''Help a Reporter Out'' website. It seems like a really good possible source of quality links. I like their system because it truly does revolve around helping each other out.

I see that guest posting is still very effective, if not the most effective way.

How about resource links?

Cathy

Links on resource pages are also good for search engine optimization authority building. They are often created by reputable sources which is good thing for SEO.
And resource pages are quite easy to find. Just type in Google: Keyword + inurl:resources or Keyword + inurl:links. You can also try with intitle instead of inurl. :)

Aryan

Aryan
Who told you link resource pages is good? Because, there are so many low quality link directory and other resources with so many links.

premiumproxies

Hi dear,
Can you share with me what type keyword you have? or what type keyword do you wanted to increase rank on Google? :rolleyes2:

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
OFF Page SEO is the best way to get quality backlinks.
You don't know what you are saying or you are new to SEO?

Getting quality backlinks is just one of ways of OFF Page SEO technique.

Hope this makes you clear about off page SEO. :)

sree31

You can :
1. Guest post on other websites and blogs in exchange for a backlink
2. Interview customers and industry influencers, publish those interviews on your blog and email them about it. When they blog about it, they'll include a link to your interview.
3. You can also answer questions on relevant forums and link back to your content.

In any case, ensure that you're getting backlinks from websites that are actually relevant to your site. Otherwise, they don't matter much.

Alom1

Alom1
That's a really good point. Oh gosh did not expect SEO was going to be so hard lol. I am struggling to rank my site higher in google but I did not any backlink yet. Just pure guest posting though

smsmbooster

If you can get a back link from the popular site, that back link is high quality. Search engine will index your site much higher than the back link from not popular site.

It's the best if your site was refereed from wikipedia, but too hard, right?

vinaya

The best backlink is when you get organic backlink. Organic backlink is when people voluntarily link your website with other websites. However, you cannot just wait to get organic backlink, you will have to look for other methodsas well. In my experience, the best backlink methods are:
Blog commenting
Forum signature
guest posting

hoangvu

hoangvu
I am just a bit surprising because almost forums changed links in forum signatures to nofollow links but you still recommend this method.
Also, forum signature can be considered as weak backlinks if compared with other ways to get backlinks as guest posting or web 2.0.

hrishivardhan

Best way to get quality content is very tough question to answer. but you can go with the basic steps first of all create great content. and pitch that content to the people who actually can point to your content. and another thing is that you can pitch first and write for them in fever they will give you link. it's the very well known tactic for the quality backlinks.

rakeshpatel

Guest Blogging is a perfect way to get quality backlinks. Just take care about site in which you are submitting your post. You must try a better quality site to get quality backlinks like SitePoing, Life hack, Huffington Posts, She Knows, and many more sites. These all sites gives a nofollow link but google count this site as a backlink purpose. You must take care about your content also because to get published into such sites, your content must be highly qualitative and lengthy. And it must be of some innovative stuffs.

You can also use Blogging and Web 2.0 for quality backlinks.

centurion

Hello everybody,

All types of good back links are available with SEO-off page optimization. Like-
Forum registration or forum signature
Forum post with keyword hyperlink
Forum post reply with keyword hyperlink

Blog create
web 2.0 blog create
Blog post with keyword hyperlink method
Blog comment

Article write with keyword hyperlink
Article submission to directory with keyword hyperlink

Classified website registration
Classified website ad post
Classified website ad post reply

Social Media Book mark back link
Social media optimization

Press release website registration
Press release submission

Thanks
Centurion

Techrev

To get high quality backlinks, the first thing you need to do is building backlinks on those websites that have high PR, DA and they have to be relevant with your site niche. the second thing is get rid of spamming those websites, it may block your account and delete your backlinks on its website so that it could cause your site bad effect.

Mattsaas

The best way to get high quality backlinks to to write high quality content, share it on your social channels, and wait for the backlinks to come naturally.

If you content is high value, and better then all other content on your topic, then people will take notice and link back to it.

If you create terrible content, no one will be interested to link to it.

LinkHeros

I think guest posting is the best way to get links just now, but it is very time consuming. If you have the budget, it is better to outsource it.

usmanshani2

For me, content is the best medium to collect quality backlinks for your site.

Writing quality content can fulfill your requirement to achieve good amount of traffic to your website.

If your content is well-written and nicely structured, it can connect with your audience easily and pass the better message to understand what you want to say or tell about your service/product.

olaryeankarh

There is a blackhat way of doing this as well as a whitehat way. Of course you know which would pay you more.
First of all, I recommend that you have a stellar collection of articles. That is, make sure your content is asolutely awesome. Then do what some people call "the outreach method".
Find related blogs or posts to some of your content then send an email to the website's webmaster using the contact form on the site or if you can grab an email, better!
Send a friendly mail telling them what you enjoyed more about their post and then stamp it to the mail that you have butressed on it or even gave them a link and you'd appreciate if they can give you a small mention in their post. It works 60% of the time.
This way, you are getting high-quality links naturally.
Otherwise, you could do a small research on how to get backlinks using scholarship method. That works a lot too but involves money.

As for blackhat, I just do not know.

avdeshkumar

I think Off Page Seo is the best way to increase you backlinks but before start creating backlinks you must know one thing always use high domain authority and page authority sites. sites should be related to your site. You can use different type of activities like, cllasifieds, forum posting, directory submission, article submission, Q&A submissions, blog posting, video submissions, social bookmarking, ppt submission, guest posting etc.

nuzzo

Create some engaging content, reach out to influential bloggers and let them know you exist.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.