HOT Automatically Promote Your Business on Every Android (Smartphone) Within 100 Yards (91.44 Meters)!

Warren76

***** ATTENTION NETWORK MARKETERS *****

If you are promoting two or more business opportunities
on your Facebook or Twitter page, this is a GREAT way to
promote your business opportunities, using your Facebook
or Twitter secure (https://) web page URL, within 100 yards
(91.44 meters) of your promotion beacon location!

How?

Learn more information, by watching a short video, here !!!

Last edited:

rozzski89

Interesting affiliate programs, I am having a few products and wanting to promote them on mobile devices.
will this work for any countries? or just USA?

Warren76

Warren76

The AsirviaGo units will work in all countries but in China.

AirviaGo is available in all countries except for those who sponsor terrorism like North Korea!

Further, the AsirviaGo unit will work in Nigeria, but Nigerians can't buy them!

Also, when you buy 3 or 8 AsirviaGo units, you can setup a different text and accompanying
secure web page URL for each unit!

Last edited:

zeedollar

So sad am from Nigeria, so if we want to use the software, how do we go about it, will really love to get my hands on it. Love the concept.

Warren76

Warren76

Great news! When I clicked on my AsirviaGo web page yesterday, I noticed that
Nigeria has been added into the country pick list! :cheers:

You can sign up with Asirvia, by clicking here!

Warren76

If you do not have a secure web page to promote using the AsirviaGo beacon, you can
use your "GO" beacon to promote your Facebook or Twitter page. Because your
Facebook and Twitter page URL has the "https://" prefix and the network security
certificate to be acceptable by AsirvaGo Support, to promote on your "GO" beacon!

martindrox

Can you explain furthermore? how does this exactly work? and what do you mean on smartphones? does it just pop-up on their screen? :ertery: Also how can it be worldwide? I'm really curious about how this works! What's the company's cut? let's say you're promoting a product worth $20, how much do you get and what's the company's cut?

Haristar

I am new to the field of affiliate marketing and this looks like a cool way to promote our business. I have some products which I like to promote but can you give us some more insight on how exactly it works so that it will be helpful for newbies like me. Thanks a lot.

Warren76

Can you explain furthermore? how does this exactly work? and what do you mean on smartphones? does it just pop-up on their screen? :ertery: Also how can it be worldwide? I'm really curious about how this works! What's the company's cut? let's say you're promoting a product worth $20, how much do you get and what's the company's cut?
I receive 25% commission for every "GO" unit ordered! Also, the Asirvia compensation plan for Affiliates
is presented near the lower left side of this web page.

I am new to the field of affiliate marketing and this looks like a cool way to promote our business. I have some products which I like to promote but can you give us some more insight on how exactly it works so that it will be helpful for newbies like me. Thanks a lot.
The web page text information and video presented here, explains how the "GO" unit works much better than I!

Warren76

Last edited:

Skull

Hi! It would be great if you explain it more. It has a promising offer, but I'm kinda confused. Also is this service available on my country? (Philippines). Thanks in advance!

Warren76

Warren76
The AsirviaGo service is in the Philippines and many others countries except in China and North Korea!

Confused? Look at the short video, below "See How It Works", here!

deebee

This is very informative. Thank you for sharing this. I have been looking into several different means of marketing. So far, I have not come across one that is a full package such as this one. I was wondering if you know the price structure? Is there a contract involved or pay as you go? What forms of payment are accepted? This seems extremely useful. I just need a bit more detail before jumping in.

Warren76

AsirviaGo_Pricing_8-29-17.jpg
This is very informative. Thank you for sharing this. I have been looking into several different means of marketing. So far, I have not come across one that is a full package such as this one. I was wondering if you know the price structure? Is there a contract involved or pay as you go? What forms of payment are accepted? This seems extremely useful. I just need a bit more detail before jumping in.
Sorry about my delay in responding to you. Apparently, instant notifications, regarding responses and
comments posted to this message thread (that I created), do not work! :-( I'm glad I happened to check for response
a few minutes ago!

To answer your question, the pricing structure for the basic Asirvia Go units is presented in the image, above.

Also, the available payment methods are Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards.

*** Note: One Go-Plus unit costs an additional $19, monthly!

You can also see Go unit pricing presented after you click on the "Join" link,
presented near the upper-right corner of my Asirvia Go web page;.

then click on the "Become a Customer" button/link (beneath "Join as a Customer");

then, click on your country of residence presented in the "Choose Your Country:" drop-dawn selection box;

then scroll down the presented web page to view the basic Go unit pricing information presented beneath
"Package Options".

*** Note; iPhone users can receive AsirviaGo notifications, after
they download and install the physical web app (from the Apple store)!

Warren76

AsirviaGo Beacons Now Have a 400 meter (440 yard) Range!

Asirvia Go beacons now have a 400 meter (440 yard) range! See more information, here!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.