How Can I Open A PayPal Account?

joshmoy

Hi guys! I want to open a PayPal account but I've been experiencing difficulty in opening a PayPal account. I met some guys online who wanted to open an account for me but they charge high.

I also want to know if PayPal is supported in Nigeria. Also, if I withdraw to my PayPal account, would I be able to withdraw in cash over here?

I would appreciate anyone who can give me a step by step guide to opening a Nigerian PayPal account for free. Thanks in anticipation.

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hi guys! I want to open a PayPal account but I've been experiencing difficulty in opening a PayPal account. I met some guys online who wanted to open an account for me but they charge high.

I also want to know if PayPal is supported in Nigeria. Also, if I withdraw to my PayPal account, would I be able to withdraw in cash over here?
You can check all here https://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide
Let see if your country is listed on this page.

When you have a Paypal account, you can withdraw your money from Paypal to your bank and get cash there.

I would appreciate anyone who can give me a step by step guide to opening a Nigerian PayPal account for free. Thanks in anticipation.
You need to have a credit or master card at the banks in your country and go to Paypal.com to register an account there.
You will need to integrate your card with Paypal account to get money from Paypal to your bank.
Here's the guide from Paypal

How do I open a PayPal account.png

vishwa

Yes, PayPal offers personal account to the resident of Nigeria and you can sign up here https://www.paypal.com/ng/webapps/mpp/home Just enter your details and add your debit/credit card to PayPal. You can withdraw your money directly to your Bank account. Just link your bank account to PayPal.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.