What you think, is iOS superior to Android?

wallet

I think that iOS is superior to Android. Android is available on most types of phones, and this can slow down the production of system updates since the update needs to be accommodating to all different types of phones.These late system updates can cause security risks in Androids by giving malware. iOS is more secure and is less susceptible to malware.

BatmanWayne

I think that Android is better, but the people is the one that has to choose. I like Android because they have an open source and some phones are very fast, Android is a phone for people who want to play with their phone, to change it in their own way, I like it because I can change everything of it and the phone still can be good, yes, the security is not that good, but all the personalization that you can have in your android phone is very good, I think that the iOS phone have good specs but sometimes the specs fell under the expectations of the people, but iOS has good phones.

dahunsi

I personally believe that the iOS platform is superior to the Android. I've used both platforms to a very large extent and through it all, I've noticed that usually, iPhones and iPads come with updates first. After a while, Android-based devices add these updates, only that they make a few tweaks and changes to make it different. Basically, I think it's just Android trying to knock off the iOS. Also, throughout my time using a iPhone, I've never seen it crash. I used an Android device for a while and it crashed quite a lot.

tim_cloudcone

I prefer Android and have never owned a device with iOS. A few years ago I would have said iOS is superior in terms of software and stability. But Android has come a long way. And it has pretty much all the features I want on my phone. You can even install a terminal really easily and do things like connecting to a server through SSH.

JonathanS

Well, I don't think one is superior to the other. In my honest opinion, it depends on what sort of experience you're going for. I switched over to Apple's operating system about 2 years ago. I made this choice because personally, I was over Android's user-interface. At the same time, Android's OS has a tendency to crash and show signs of system malfunctioning after several months.

Another factor is what type of smartphone user you are. From a consumers perspective, Apple will probably be favored. I find their user-interface way friendlier than Android. However, as a developer, Apple limits you to their realm of building and customization. So it makes sense why developers favor Android. The moral of the story is, both have their respectable pulls on the market. Is one superior to the other? No, I don't feel so.

cesarmatute

I have always preferred Android over iOS., not only because Android has a lot of features, but also because I hate the planned obsolescence on iOS. I know Apple is the company that revolutionized the mobile phone, but that doesn't mean they are the best.

But, if waht you want to do is create an app, iOS is more profitable than Android.

Eli Maximilien

IOS is superior to Android, and this is coming from someone who used to have an android. In fact, I had several and the features that came with them weren't great. My camera was atrocious, and the service was slow.

I made the switch to Apple and I haven't looked back. I'm not as lucrative as people who want to have the newest version of the iphone, but I do have the iphone 7. The camera, speed, apps, and other features run smoothly.

I admit there are good Android phones out there, but none like the ones produced by Apple.

azul

I don't really think one is better than the other. I've used both Android and iOS, and both have their advantages and disadvantages. For example, I hate how in iOS when you sometimes you click a youtube/twitter/instagram/etc link and it doesn't open it in the app directly, but instead opens it in a browser. In Android it's easy to set it up in a way that it will always open links in their respective apps if you own them, and you don't really see this type of customization on iOS. However, I really like how smooth things are on iPhones, the apps just seem to run a little bit better than on Android.

In the end it's all a matter of weighing the pros and cons of each system.

SirenOnFire

I believe that web security and IOS not being prone to virus are what makes it superior to Android phones. In my opinion, other than it is too expensive, Apple company produced new phones too frequently that the prices of older phones depreciate too quickly. Android system is also being used by a lot of phone companies, thus, users can choose whether which android phone suits their taste and pocket better. You can can buy android phones wit cheaper prices that rival the specs and features of Iphones, so why stick to that right? Buying Iphones are too impractical for me.

vicsylicious

Android devices are simply better in terms of functionality. I can buy a 16 GB android phone and have the option for 128GB of extra storage. If you buy an apple device with 16 GB you will have to pay like what? An extra $200 for that 128 GB which is extremely expensive (for that price you can go on Amazon buy yourself a decent android device) but if you have an android device for a measly price of $39 you can buy a 128 GB Samsung micro SD card at Amazon. Android is simply the way to go if you want the most bang for the buck.

novice143

In 2017, in terms of innovation and functionality, Android is miles ahead than iOS. In terms of quality, you must be specific in comparison, since apple always releases flagship phones, you must compare it to the flagship phones of android companies, but now in 2017 i think its more of tie. Flagship android phones are very match with iphone. In terms of post buy customer service, i think it depends on a personal experience.

kammy

I think that android is very flexible in a lot of things. It is easy to operate and the is a wide array of free apps in the market. The functionality is also great and there are a lot of affordable androids with great quality that can compete with iOS

samie peralta

i prefer Ios devices that android because of the security functions it's much safer than any android devices, i have a friend that has an android device and her problem everytime is the software because of the virus of the phone that cannot be handle by the Os of android it shut down automatically and cannot be use. though android is much user-friendly than any ios device but you cannot say that the inputted account in your device is safe. and in my opinion also ios device has a better camera feature that android phones i like it better than android cameras.

Karl Joshua

Absolutely! iOS is more superior to Android in many ways.

1. iOS doesn't need rooting process.
2. iOS is fast in terms of update and processing.
3. Sick applications can never be downloaded in iOS.
4. iOS can never get any virus that leads to slow navigation.

Carlos Kerika

I have used both and I can say that Android gives me more control on my phone such that i decide what and how to use my phone. The reason why am saying this is that there is way more supply of android apps than in any other operating system out there. Currently using a S7 edge and planning to get the Note 8.

I understand that there are other OS(Blackberry OS, Windows OS, etc) out there but these two are the widely use

I know that there is no better OS, each have PROS and CONS so it basically depends on what you prefer.

bane88

I personally prefer iOS honestly have not owned an Android device nor played around with one. I have been amazed at some of what an Android phone can do that my iPhone can't - but I've had an iPhone since middle of 2007 and have had very few issues.It is primarily a communication device and it has never left me hanging when I needed to communicate.

Xerof

On my company phone Iphone SE I have IOS, and on my private phone Samsung I have android. Both phone I use for talk, SMS and navigation and everyting is working well I don't have complaints. Only difference is in battery, I think that IOS use more battery, and my Iphone is more frequent on the charger than Samsung.

ooi18

Well in terms of flexibility and convenient, Android actually did well compared to IOS, as IOS only can install App from App Store.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.