HOT RankActive All-in-One SEO Platform: Rank Tracker, Site Auditor, Backlinks Inspector, Top Analyzer...

zeedollar

I checked out the website, everything looks good. A cost effective way to monitor your website ranks and perform good backlink research. Keep up the good job!

nickchernets

Your clients want to pause SEO? You dont have to lose significant data by deletion of the project. Simply freeze it and continue working on it when you are ready. All historical data will be there, waiting for you to use it for analysis and strategy building.
We know exactly what keywords your website is ranked for. But do you? Let us share these insights with you with our brand-new product Keyword Finder. Get a list of suggestions related or similar to a keyword or receive keywords for which your website has positions in the SERP.
Want to save keywords for later? Add them to the sandbox and move to Rank Tracker when you want to work with them.
The product is available for testing. Sign up for 14-days Trial to evaluate its benefits today.

Haristar

Well first of all the site looks amazing and just now checked out. I am thinking of setting up a website for my new startup idea for which I am learning the basics of what are all is needed and what are all the improtant things that I should have in my check list. So I think when I set up my website I would definitely try this one for tracking and monitoring my website. The price looks a little expensive. But great product. Thanks for sharing. :)

nickchernets

nickchernets
Thank you for the feedback!
The prices are provided based on huge range of features that were not mentioned above. You should definitely test them all :)
Also, I hope to see you among our active users one day ;)

nickchernets

RankActive has a new update, which brought a brand new Keyword Finder with a long-awaited AdWords keyword research tool and a whole set of system improvements. With new product you can get keywords suggestions, similar, related keywords and also find out what terms your website is ranked for. To make our Keyword finder perfect, we’ve released Adwords Keywords Planner tool.
If you want to know more, drop our support team a line or test the product yourself.

nickchernets

Tried the free trial. Nice platform for SEO but costs much more than others. little hard to afford by small business. otherwise all the functions are good.
Thank you for your feedback :)
You can choose the Minimal plan for the start which is only $29.95/mo and also get 25% discount for first three months.

Let me know what you think about that.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Jim
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.