How to find profile creation sites under your niche?

ankitks

Hello guys, One of my clients ask me to create the profiles on different sites. and I don't understand how to find relevant sites for profile creation. can anyone suggest me how to find profile creation website under his service niche?

Rob Whisonant

Did you explain to him that just creating profiles is not going to do him any good? That was an old technique that no longer works.

Now if he is going to be an active member benefiting each of the communities and using the profiles for branding, that would be a different story. Still would not help with search engines though.

ProSeoPackages

Allow me to disagree. Relevant or not, forums/communities profiles still work like a charm for better rankings, assuming you aren't targeting some niche that is too competitive, like "travel".

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
They have not worked in a long time. They are no follow links and very weak content pages. You being in seo should know this. The only ones they work for are the people selling profile link seo packages. :) They will not increase your ranking in the search engines.

They are very poor quality links. To increase your rankings you need high quality relevant links.

SEOPub

SEOPub
That is a lie. Profile links are the lowest quality links you can possibly get. They won't rank a damn thing.

They are also a great way to get penalized. They were the first major spammy link that Google put on notice several months before Penguin launched. Around 750,000 messages went out to webmasters for "unnatural links". They were mostly people using crappy profile links.

But considering your username is ProSeoPackages I'm not surprised you would say otherwise. The only people who will disagree and say they work are people selling packages of the garbage. I would guess that you sell them, so it is in your best interest for people to believe they work.

Reactions: ankitks

ProSeoPackages

ProSeoPackages
I do not sell any seo packages at the moment. Your opinion is based on a common myth, mine is based on arguments and real time tests. I could show you some of my own sites that I've ranked using %50 profile links for link building. Of course that n00bs use profiles that never even get indexed in google :). The 1 thing you should check about a profile link is if that domain got anything indexed within the past week.

Stop believing in myths and try things opposite than what you are being taught by the big corporations. Just my 2 cent.

sree31

Profile links don't matter much any more. High quality websites give no-follow links, and the ones who give a do-follow link are low quality. In fact, these backlinks don't even drive good referral traffic anymore.

LeatherCrafting

They have not worked in a long time. They are no follow links and very weak content pages. You being in seo should know this. The only ones they work for are the people selling profile link seo packages. :) They will not increase your ranking in the search engines.

They are very poor quality links. To increase your rankings you need high quality relevant links.

This is absolutely true. They no long work I forgot the time and day they stop working but it as been for a while now.

That is a lie. Profile links are the lowest quality links you can possibly get. They won't rank a damn thing.

They are also a great way to get penalized. They were the first major spammy link that Google put on notice several months before Penguin launched. Around 750,000 messages went out to webmasters for "unnatural links". They were mostly people using crappy profile links.

But considering your username is ProSeoPackages I'm not surprised you would say otherwise. The only people who will disagree and say they work are people selling packages of the garbage. I would guess that you sell them, so it is in your best interest for people to believe they work.
I don't know what to say this apart from profile links are terrible.

I do not sell any seo packages at the moment. Your opinion is based on a common myth, mine is based on arguments and real time tests. I could show you some of my own sites that I've ranked using %50 profile links for link building. Of course that n00bs use profiles that never even get indexed in google :). The 1 thing you should check about a profile link is if that domain got anything indexed within the past week.

Stop believing in myths and try things opposite than what you are being taught by the big corporations. Just my 2 cent.
It's totally up to you what you do and if its working good for you then great.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.