Is web anatomy effect SEO performance? If yes, than how?

ankitks

Hello everyone,
I want to know that what is the effect of web anatomy in SEO? and what are designing aspect i should keep in mind when i analyze website in aspect of SEO?

Cathy

Hi,

Yes, it is..

Here's what you should keep in mind..

At least one image file name should include your target keyword. And make sure that your target keyword is part of your image Alt Text.
The length of the content is important. Make you content at least 1900 words long. Longer content tends to rank higher on Google.
When it comes to the title it should be in an H1 Tag. If your title starts with a keyword that's great. Using modifiers in the title can help you rank for long tail versions of your target keyword. Modifiers are words like “best”, “cheap” ,"2017"..
URL should be SEO friendly. The first few words in a URL are given more weight. Include your target keyword in the URL and avoid long URLs.
Also site speed is an SEO ranking signal. You can boost your site speed by using a compressing images or switching to faster hosting.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.