Thank you for your purchase a product or service page?

harrygreen90

I am building a product page and when a customer purchased a product then they will be redirected to "Thank you for purchasing my item" page, I think this is widely used by the authors to thanks the customers for purchasing their products, right?
Are you agree with that thinking that is a basic manners to be thankful whenever someone buys one of your product? How if we use "Congratulations on your choice!" instead?
Don't you think the customer will like this page or should should redirect them to download pages without this notices? Any thoughts?

Rob Whisonant

I always send them to a thank you page to reassure them of their purchase decision. I also usually give them an unadvertised free bonus on the thank you page.

You can also advertise companion or other products in the same niche on the thank you page. The thank you page is also a great place to trade links with other marketers thank you pages. Fantastic if not the best traffic you can get.

Cathy

Yes, thank you pages are great because they are more effective at keeping users engaged.
I would go with "Thank you for purchasing my item" page, it sounds more natural.

Unknown

Yes, definitely use the ''thank you'' page. It's the basic good manners and it shows that you appreciate your customers. Just put yourself in their shoes. You just bought a product from a website and after you see a big ''thank you for purchasing'' - wouldn't that make you feel good?

I think that thanking your customers and showing how much you are appreciative goes a long way. It will keep the clients coming back.

Therefore, I encourage your idea of using this page. It will bring you better results in the long run. It might seem as something small but believe me that in the consumer's eyes, it's a BIG positive.

shilpa

Yes, most definitely. As they say, civility costs nothing (okay, maybe a little), then again if you want your customers to return again then you should do it every time someone purchases your services or products. This way you'll ensure healthy customer/seller relationship. So do it every time. It's good. Also, research has shown that customers tend to return to the sellers who treated them nicely. So if a thank you email can help you win your customers, you should definitely do it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
bvv
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.