What are the best FIVERR gigs to get huge traffic to my websites?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
There are lots of good things on Fiverr and I chose some traffic gigs there but not sure I should buy them for driving traffic to my websites. Can I get real targeted traffic from Fiverr or not?
If yes, what are the best FIVERR gigs to get huge traffic to my website?
Any recommendations or comments?

Rob Whisonant

There are absolutely NO good traffic gigs on Fiverr. All are either fake traffic or incentiveized traffic. You would get better traffic by just burning your money.

Don't waist your time on Fiverr except for stuff like, I will draw your URL on my back and walk through town type gigs. :)

You get what you pay for. <-------

vinaya

I have tried fiverr gigs for traffic and based on my experience I will tell you never to use traffic gigs on fiverr. What they do is they will send bot traffic to your website. You can see a large traffic to your website, however, this is no coming from humans. They will give you analytic reports to prove that you are actually getting real traffic (they can show your traffic location), however, the traffic is only coming from bots.
When I purchased traffic gig on fiverr, I checked the traffic source and found than 100 percent traffic is a fake traffic. I filed a dispute and was refunded.

Jack_Dan

I think using Fiverr for targeted traffic is a bad approach. For targeted traffics, PPC ad networks are the best on the internet. You should use Google Adwords, Bing Ads or Facebook Ad Campaigns for targeted traffics for your niche using related keywords. Don't waste your money and time on Fiverr if you are looking for targeted traffic for your blogs or websites.

jyy

I have to agree with the poster above. Fiverr is pedaling a lot of cheap traffic. However, though, if you manage to see ads for guest posting or forum signature links than that would be exceptions. Note, in the case, you can see where your ad is located and it's practically impossible to rip someone off in that instance. Also, guest posting, aside from the traffic, is great for SEO. In fact, it's one of the major things in SEO besides social media and quality content creation.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
bvv
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.