What is the best advertorial landing page template?

haleakua

I'm planning to set up a advertorial type landing page to promote a CPA offer. Was wondering if some of you can get any tips to set on up.
Can I use WordPress to setup an advertorial landing page template? Are there any landing page templates out there that's good for this?
Please share some good insights on this type of funnel. Thanks

Cathy

Hello,

Yes, advertorial page can be set up with WP.
Here are some tips:
-Make sure you have attention grabbing headlines
-It's important to have relevant images on your advertorial, such as product proof
-show comments and feedback of users because people want testimonials

Unknown

Yes, you can use any platform to set up your advertorial landing page - even WordPress. You didn't say if you're looking for paid or free templates though.

All of these are good and free, so browse through and pick the ones that stand out to you;
justfreethemes.com/themes/landing-page

If you want to buy it then you have even more options. Just search it on the websites that sell templates. You shouldn't have problems ;)

Regarding the general tips. I agree with Cathy. Especially on the last point. Comments and feedback are extremely important because they quite easily ''convince'' your potential customers. They will feel safer and like they can truly trust you. Good luck!

haleakua

Hello,

Yes, advertorial page can be set up with WP.
Here are some tips:
-Make sure you have attention grabbing headlines
-It's important to have relevant images on your advertorial, such as product proof
Thanks for sharing great points, I will must follow them to make my landing page better.

Does this need to show on homepage is enough or on all pages is better?

Yes, you can use any platform to set up your advertorial landing page - even WordPress. You didn't say if you're looking for paid or free templates though.

All of these are good and free, so browse through and pick the ones that stand out to you;
I prefer using paid themes because they will be supported better and having more features to use than using free landing page themes. However free templates are good choices, I checked out your link and that is a good source for downloading free landing page themes. I could chose some and can use them for my websites.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.