Selling PNGs or PSDs?

RespectTheInternet

If you are not aware, the world of graphic design is becoming more and more lucrative every day. I have seen the prettiest PNGs and PSDS on blogs and websites, and the best ones weren't usually free. I saw some on DeviantArt as well. Do you charge people that want to use your PNGs or PSDs. There is a big market for Photoshop, even for those who use it casually/pirate it. I always see people looking for PNGs and PSDs to use in their pictures for personal or business use. Do you think it would be a good idea revenue wise to sell them? I believe that I see photo hosting sites sell theirs all the time. I don't know how many people buy it, but perhaps it is something to research.

TomasJ

For sure, there is always a demand for talented designers, so you shouldn't be afraid to ask for money if you are one of them :)

joed77

Have you tried stock photography, they're the ones specialized on selling photos online, big companies don't risk putting pirated materials in their website, so, they buy graphics from those companies.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.