Do you follow?

wallet

When I first tried Twitter, I thought it was way too confusing and that certain people posted so often it was drowning out anything worth reading. However, once I discovered the beauty of lists and Tweetdeck, I started finding it interesting. I use it mainly to follow sections of the news that I am interested in. Unlike other forms of media, you choose the content you wish to (instantly) receive.
I don't 'Tweet' very much at all but I 'follow' a hundred or so Twitters/Twits. What about you, do you Tweet and follow Twits?

Jack_Dan

I'm not very active on Twitter, but I do follow back to the people who follow me. Twitter is an excellent social networking platform for marketing purposes. I think the active user of Twitter makes most out of it because the more you tweet, the more you gain (exposure and followers). So it depends on how you use it, either for just social networking or to drive some good traffics for your niche.

Website Design Ltd

Twitter is a great platform from a marketing perspective, and, for me, is one of the most 'social' social media platforms out there. I primarily use Facebook & Instagram as more of a voyeur, but I feel thast Twitter offers more of an opportunity to actively communicate, whether thats with friends, clients, etc.

From a business perspective, it's essential to keep on top of, as your customers will be more willing to express complaints/queries that need responding to fairly promptly. You can also use it as an outlet for your own blog content/business news, and there's room to be flexible with tone, as you want to come across as a human being rather than a faceless entity.

I've become far more active on Twitter recently as it allows me to be able to consume large portions of information in a short period of time. I've never actively gone looking for followers, but sometimes it's good just to have an outlet for my own thoughts/feelings.

wallet

I think that Twitter it's good for anyone who wants to receive updates, I think that we should only tweet though if we've something of wide appeal to say or share. And if someone follows us we should do the same, if we don't like that member posts we can choose on someone else!
Thank you, both for your answers!

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views