Does Adsense worth your time?

wallet

Do you still think that you can make money with an Adsense account? Is there worth the time you invest in your blog or site? Because of the low traffic, I have seen may people giving up. I still think that earning there can be done only if you create a legal traffic on blogs/sites, and how much you can earn maximum, it only depends on your dedication to work, passion for knowledge, and post a unique, high-quality content.
Most websites get a combination of organic, social and paid traffic. The cost per click will depend on a lot of factors like location of the visitors, niche, etc.

Cathy

AdSense can be a great source of income but advertising really only works when you have huge volume of page views. You can make money with adsense, but it takes a lot of time and effort. You have nothing to lose, so you should try and see how it goes for you. :)

vishwa

AdSense works great on sites that have full of useful content and have huge amount of traffic. You have seen that most of the content sites are using AdSense as of their main source of income. Apart from it you can also go with affiliate marketing if you have some expertise in it.

jyy

Adsense, assuming you don't get banned, can be an excellent source of income. However, though, I'd be worried about the rise of AdBlockers. Note, right now they aren't much of a threat, but maybe that situation would change. Anyway, as of now, like others have said, I'd focus on getting traffic to the website. In that case, your Adsense venture would pay off like it did for me a few years back on some employment forums.

wallet

I appreciate your opinion, now it depends on your niche, how good your content is, how much your traffic likes to spend money, etc. You can make money from AdSense even if you don't get clicks, yet I still make a decent amount of money for doing nothing.
Thank you, Cathy, Vishwa, and Jvy!

JoeMilford

I have just recently set up my AdSense account and have not yet made a penny--this is not a jab at them--I am new to their services, so i am trying to get the traffic at my site to actually check out the ads that I have added there. So far, I've had very little luck, so I could use any suggestions you all may have here...

olaryeankarh

it only depends on your dedication to work, passion for knowledge, and post a unique, high-quality content.
You couldn't be more right. However, it is essential to find a very good niche that would pay decent if your purpose of creating a blog is to earn money. This gives you the best chance to get as much traffic from a decently-paying keyword. Of course, keyword research is imperative!
Adsense however can be very frustrating if it's on a personal or generic blog.

Tania997

I don't think you will make a decent income unless you have a page which has a lot of views nearly everyday. I'd look into it only if you have a lot of user traffic. I tried it once and just like a guy in this thread said, I haven't made a cent. It is probably only useful for a website which is already well known.

shilpa

Yes, absolutely. If you're willing to work hard, and spend enough money and time then it is absolutely worth it. But be advised the first few months are a bit slow. You won't see fhst much earning that you'd expect. You won't become rich overnight. It would all take some time. Also, if you have a steady traffic then you're likely to see some decent earnings. And never treat as a primary source of your income. Treat it always as a supplementary source of income. My friend used to jokingly say that AdSense in the source of his pocket money. That is true. But if you work more, give quality work then it can also replace your normal job, but it sure takes a lot of time and lot more traffic than just decent. So you need to promote yourself more if you want to take an advantage of AdSense.

Unknown

AdSense is still very much worth your time. I know many people that have averagely popular websites and can get a nice payment at the end of each month. But like everybody has said, I agree that it's always down to you and how much you are willing to work for it. You need a website with great, unique content that will have many daily views or you won't be making anything.

Also, don't expect to become a millionaire over night. Rather set some realistic expectations and remember that this is a ''growing'' process and it does take some time. And note that traffic from some countries can generate more than from others.

Hard work, traffic, passion, and determination - that sums it up ;)

yajtagaamo

It is still worth your time even though I didn't manage to have a good profit from it. But my experience brought me a lot of stuff that I need to know about how it works and how to increase my website traffic. I would always recommend for someone if in case you didn't have any knowledge on SEO you might as well hire or ask some help from someone who has the knowledge to increase the traffic on your website.

Games

Adsense is the best ads network and no other network is even close to it.
I earn nice amount of money from Adsense because I have a lot of traffic.
If you don't have traffic then you won't earn money form Adsense.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views