Do you like Deviantart?

alastor1

As you may know, deviantart is a platform where artists share their works. Whether traditional or digital drawings, paintings, photographs, fonts, writings and more. I usually use it because there I can publish my drawings. I have a friend who sells his drawings there, and I really do not know how he did it, he even lives on it. I have tried but I do not know anything :( maybe it's about lucky.
I want to know if you know about this site? Do you use it?

Kharyode

I love deviantart, and I usually do it because it in my field of study. Is an artwork, videography and photography been done. It's started as a site connecting people who took computer applications and modified to there own work or makes it as design.

bijutoha

Hey alastor1, Why not check its help center? Make some quires on there to clear it. http://help.deviantart.com/620/

There are some ways to achieve this goal

Sell Your Art on DeviantArt: When you are going to add your artwork there you can able to do that.

D1.png

Selling Digital Downloads: Check their Premium Content Platform

Screenshot_1.jpg

TomasJ

I am afraid DevianArt is slowly dying. Try Behance or Dribbble they have a much bigger community nowadays.

vinaya

I have used DeviantArt, however, I have not checked this since a long time. If you don't want to pay for artworks or other designs, you will find this website a good platform for freebies. I have downloaded so many photoshop brushes and and action packs from this site.

Claimconsultantsll

Yes I am, actually I am regularly update new art on DeviantArt. It's one of the finest website I ever had seen.

abby_suxx

I've been on deviantart for the longest time already, but I haven't really tried living off of from my art, more so, my write ups. However, I know some people who have lived off from it and most of them are those artists that are way, way, way up in the pyramid of artists. In short, they're all so good that their art justifies their prices. I think commissions work better with crazily good artists, compared to the lesser beings.

smartape

Deviantart is a good place to go if you're an artsy person and would want to meet new artsy friends. I've been a member since 2011 and made a list of friends online. It's a fun place to share your craft and ideas to further hone your art style. Beside from meeting new artists you can also sell your artwork or make commission with the site in order to build further your reputation as an artist.

0wlking

I've been lurking in the murky depths of Deviant Art, I also posted some of my phone drawings there but I mostly see Deviant as a source of inspiration even its unintentional. Sometimes I would even spend more time looking at their art works than drawing something, because for me it's fun to look and stare at awe at other people's work of art, whilst I can only dream of being somewhere near their skills.
The only down side is that I find it difficult to navigate through their site, it gives me that old website feel especially using my phone which lead me to find an alternative. But Deviant Art is still a great source of inspiration none the less.

edwardkenway

Definitely deviantart have lots of collection of images and art collection it is not only computerised but also it got a hand made or manually art collection by pencil. Beside it, this got a lots of sector of images thats makes the site very unique like pinterest. Interesting thing is about the site you can upload the photo and you can also sell your creation if they choose your photo. This is why may be l like deviantart.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.