Have you made any money with Instagram?

WildSpirit

Lately I've been reading about the possibility of making money with Instagram (and this seems to be very interesting), but I've never tried (and I don't know anyone who has managed to make money that way). Have you ever thought or read / heard anything about it? What do you think?

I know that some celebrities can make a lot of money, but for "mere mortals", like us, that would something be very complicated.

Unknown

No, I haven't made any money using Instagram because I only have a profile on which I follow people that interest me. I don't utilize it as a ''money making'' strategy because you need to have some follower base if you truly want to earn. Well, unless you are interested in selling your own pictures to different websites.

There are several ways of making money through Instagram:
- affiliate marketing; you can sell other companies products and share the profit.
- selling your pictures; certain websites and brands are interested in buying pictures. You even have websites where you can make a profile and upload all of the pictures you are looking to sale and then wait if anybody is interested.
- through sponsored posts; companies will pay you to post things they want but of course, if you have 1 follower nobody will even contact you.

So in order to make a relevant amount of cash you really need at least a couple hundred followers if not more.

WildSpirit

WildSpirit
So, it's all about how popular you are or can be because if you don't offer visibility (having many followers) you'll not generate traffic, and too much traffic can mean a lot of money. This is what I had already imagined... For us, "mere mortals", things get very complicated and financial power would be greatly reduced, right?! That's sad! :boxing:

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.