What's your favorite thing about making money online?

Unknown

Making money online is definitely the new and upcoming trend of 2017. It has been used for many years before but it has never been as popular as right now. I constantly ask people ''what do you do?'' and they just reply ''I am a freelancer'' or ''I earn on the internet''. I think that the ability to earn money over the internet is extremely good step for the future considering we're in the technological era.

As you all probably know, you have plenty different ways of making money online. But just to name the most popular:
  • freelancing,
  • writing articles and reviews,
  • SEO,
  • PPC sites,
  • survey sites,
  • flipping domains,
  • online market trading,
  • starting your own websites/blogs,
  • tutoring online.

I have been earning money purely over the internet ever since I finished my University and got my degree. Why you might ask? Why not find a job? Finding a job here, is pretty hard plus why would I go to a workplace when I can earn right here from my home. My favorite thing about making money online is preciesly that. The ability to work from the comfort of your home. Not having to wake up at 7 AM to get to your workplace. It is truly a dream job so far.

So tell us, what is YOUR favorite thing about making money online and why?

Jack_Dan

For me working online made my skills better, either it's about freelance writing or doing some research about SEO and keywords. I always learn whenever I get the opportunity and working online gave me lot's of opportunities to broaden my knowledge. I think it's good that we are going to this advance working style because we don't depend on others or work a straight 8 hours job.

Unknown

Unknown
Couldn't have said it better Jack. You can truly learn so much valuable information and things just by doing online jobs. I have managed to teach myself even more especially when it comes to SEO, marketing and using social media platforms to your own advantage. It is crazy to think that some people actually pay to learn all of these things when you have free knowledge just sitting here on the world wide net. What is better than making money online WHILE still learning new things?

It is great to see how alike we think :)

jyy

I like making money online because I'm into web development and marketing. It's my passion. On the other hand, I don't know diddly beans about off-line work - being that the only such work I've done is washing dishes and working at a grocery store. :) Anyway, though, not all online work is glamorous. Instead, it's more a job. Nonetheless, if such hum-drum work can be made to accomplish a goal I want, then I'm more motivated.

Ergoprime

Making money online is definitely the new and upcoming trend of 2017. It has been used for many years before but it has never been as popular as right now. I constantly ask people ''what do you do?'' and they just reply ''I am a freelancer'' or ''I earn on the internet''. I think that the ability to earn money over the internet is extremely good step for the future considering we're in the technological era.

As you all probably know, you have plenty different ways of making money online. But just to name the most popular:
  • freelancing,
  • writing articles and reviews,
  • SEO,
  • PPC sites,
  • survey sites,
  • flipping domains,
  • online market trading,
  • starting your own websites/blogs,
  • tutoring online.

I have been earning money purely over the internet ever since I finished my University and got my degree. Why you might ask? Why not find a job? Finding a job here, is pretty hard plus why would I go to a workplace when I can earn right here from my home. My favorite thing about making money online is preciesly that. The ability to work from the comfort of your home. Not having to wake up at 7 AM to get to your workplace. It is truly a dream job so far.

So tell us, what is YOUR favorite thing about making money online and why?
I love IM, because of the freedom that you have. Wake up when you want, work when you want, get payed when you succeed. It's not easy, but it's A LOT of fun, you always learn new things and even the smallest victories are a reason to celebrate.

TopHatSEO

Perhaps the best thing for me about making money online is the flexibility.

Even if you have a successful offline business or a great job you are usually tied down to a single location. As your responsibilities increase you have a bigger team to manager and more headaches.

A good online business can be run from anywhere in the world with good internet access. Combine that by using a virtual team to scale and you get the benefits of a running a thriving business with fewer of the headaches.

galegatling

Probably the article writing and blogging. And also SEO but I'm still getting the hang out it.
Haven't been really successful with it lately. I guess I'm gonna try harder.

morgoodie

I like making money online because I get to decide what I want to work on and when I want to work on it. I can do it any time I have nothing else to do and I am do not have to answer to anyone but myself. Although, the money I make is not enough to earn a decent living, I still prefer to work online versus having an off-line job. I learn something new every day and I have made quite a few new friends online that I would not have otherwise met. I think it has been a great experience.

chatterbox

I like working online because it allows me to have a flexible lifestyle. I've worked for more than a decade behind an office desk as a finance professional and my job was so rigid and stressful that I didn't have time to grow and develop my other talents. When I started working online, I had time to take up a few programming courses. I also discovered opportunities to improve my writing skills and make a living out of it. Today, I no longer commute to work and I spend my time with my family while still managing to earn decent money at home.

Xperienced

My favorite thing about working online since graduation and earning my degree is that it helps me have enough time to live life and do things I enjoy doing.I don't really like the monotony that comes with waking up early everyday and rushing to catch up with the public bus to get to work early in other to avoid being queried. I like the flexible nature of working online. I write articles and learning some new stuff.I hope that when I become better in my new skills i.e web design, graphics, I'll quit my day job.

happybear

What I like in making money online is I am earning not just monetary value but self-worth as well. It feels like you step out your comfort zone and decided to create a boundless road to take. Because of that you look life positively and appreciate everything you have. You have the chance to know your self better. Your skills and capabilities were measured according to what you have given and what you have received. The good side is, it is your own free will to do so.

LinkHeros

Freedom and flexibility. When I worked in my office job I actually enjoyed the work, but I hated having to go in at the same time everyday, not being able to leave when I want, and taking holidays only when it was suitable for the company.

I have young kids so it's nice to have the flexibility to work at nights, and also weekends if I want/need to. Plus I like the thought that I can do my job anywhere in the world that has an internet connection!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.