Why did you decide to create an account on Instagram?

WildSpirit

What was your main reason for this?

Basically, the response of thousands of people using this app is justified by the fact that they love taking and posting photos on various social networks and being able to differentiate them using a multitude of filters and other forms of personalization.

What was your motivation?

jackdorsey

I created a personal account to interact with friends. In addition, I also create another account to promote my site.
An account for entertainment, an account for work.

WildSpirit

WildSpirit
Wow! So, do you currently have 4 different accounts on Instagram? :clap: Particularly, I don't think I would be able to manage so many accounts on just one single social media platform (because of my hectic pace of life :boxing:).

Just for curiosity: Do you frequently access all yours accounts? :crazy:

vinaya

When I created account on Instagram account it was primarily for marketing purpose, however, I never worked on Instagram. I was already on too many social media sites where I had good numbers of followers, therefore, I did not start with Instagram.

peachpurple

I created Instagram because I wanted to share my photos with my Facebook friends and my ex-classmates. Furthermore, Kpop idols use Instagram now, I have to keep myself up to date to see their latest photo updates. Nobody use Pinterest now.

WildSpirit

WildSpirit
Yeah, I think Pinterest is practically dead. I don't particularly know anyone who still uses it. Unless some new - and exclusive, because this would be something different - tool is created, I don't see a big / great return to it. :rolleyes2:

dahunsi

I created my Instagram account for quite a lot of reasons. The first is the fact that it allowed me to have access to more updates from ma favorite celebrities without necessarily having to actually follow them. Most times, I just go to a celebrity's page, see what he or she is doing, and leave. I also have a lot of friends there, and I have a passion for taking pictures and seeing what people have to say about them. So personally, I saw Instagram as a win-win.

WildSpirit

I created my Instagram account for quite a lot of reasons. The first is the fact that it allowed me to have access to more updates from ma favorite celebrities without necessarily having to actually follow them. Most times, I just go to a celebrity's page, see what he or she is doing, and leave. I also have a lot of friends there, and I have a passion for taking pictures and seeing what people have to say about them. So personally, I saw Instagram as a win-win.
Your reasons are quite good, especially when you said this: "it allowed me to have access to more updates from ma favorite celebrities without necessarily having to actually follow them. Most times, I just go to a celebrity's page, see what he or she is doing, and leave", because I think follow a celebrity can be something pretty annoying sometimes. :rolleyes2:

I created Instagram account because It's linked to Facebook ad account. And I can use Facebook Ads campaign to advertising on Instagram to get traffic and followers.
That was a nice move. Pretty clever! :) So, were the results really effective enough for you or have you not yet achieved the result you were expecting?

Last edited by a moderator:

jeiss

I initially created my Instagram account just for keeping up with update from my favorite celebrities and sharing a couple of photos. But that has changed now. I have discovered Instagram to be a good source of traffic to my blog if properly utilized.

TheDutchLegend

Well i am daily usign Instagram. Some of my friends used it but then i started too. Then i thought to monetize it! and it is working!

WildSpirit

WildSpirit
That's great! :)

So, how can you monetize your Instagram account? Is it was really that hard?

I mean, what path did you choose to follow to make the money come true? Did you have an idea of ​​your own or did you follow any ideas from anyone?

I'm just curious to know. :rolleyes2:

Pink_Turtle

I start my personal account because everyone was using it - a little silly, I know!- But after a while I quite like it. The biggest reason was to keep up with everyone elses life because I don't like sharing my personal life that much. Time after that, I created an account for my nursing bussiness but I couldn't make it work through IG, I found better response in facebook so I stick with it and kind of forget my business IG account.

WildSpirit

WildSpirit
Do not worry, that was not silly at all. :)

Millions of people have decided to create an account because of the same reason as you. So, you're not alone in this world.

The important thing is that in addition to having created the account, you have used and liked it... So it was worth it (regardless of the way you chose to start).

If it's good for you, keep using it. :clap:

stoneman

I created Instagram to promote my services and reaching out to people outside my are to let them know the type of services I offer , because Instagram is already one of the most used social media available and my also my service requires pictures and Instagram is the best place to promote pictures on the internet,

Because of the love Instagrammers have for pictures , thats my main reason of creating that account thanks OP for such question

TheArticulate

TheArticulate
This is a similar reason as to why I created an Instagram in the first place. I was doing a lot of photography and video work on the side when I was in college, and being that Instagram is a very visual platform, I thought it would be perfect to promote my business there as well. I did for a little bit, but didn't get into before I converted my Instagram into a personal one instead. I use it mainly to promote my photography now, and to connect with local models for photoshoots!

marbertism

First, I love photographies. I am a budding photographer who loves to take perfect moments in frames. Instagram is a perfect app for me. Second, I'd like to follow accounts of well known photographers and see their masterpieces for free.

Jroldan

I created an Instagram account because I want to express myself creatively through photography. Instagram is always about aesthetics, and it inspires me to take good pictures. It also enables me to show updates to my friends, meet new ones, and even follow famous people. Personally, I prefer to update my Instagram account more because I have fewer friends there unlike on Facebook, and I do not want so many people to see what I've been doing with my life.

neftaliaiah

I create my personal account in Instagram because I love photos, nicely captured photo. I want to share my own nicely captured photos. I enjoy when I got may heart sign lol.

grchl0513

I decided to create an account in instagram because most of the celebrities real account is registered and verified in instagram. I want to see there pictures, what are their activities, latest trends, etc. I also want to upload pictures with filters in instagram. For me, the filters in instagram is very cute and fits to my personality and mood. Also I ant to see different kinds of photography (art) of different professional photographers and the story behind those photos. And lastly, I decided to create an instagram account because some of my friends chose to upload their pictures only in instagram and not link in their facebook account.

jaymish

First of all to the Pinterest haters, shame on you all. I still quiet like it . Old is gold. You can still find many ideas on it. Instagram, i agree is quiet on trend at the moment. I really have no clue why. I would put it down to the fickle nature of humans and the short attention spams of the generation Y's. Having said that I actually am on Instagram, because all my friends are on it. I tune in ocassionally to see people showing off, their lives. To me it has no special features and as you may have guessed , i 'm still in Love with Pinterest.

gjgcint

I sell products online. We post our products on instagram. I must say that conpared to other social media websites Intstagram provides the best results in terms of sales.

The photos posted on instagram are great.

karlaaaaaa

I created Instagram account because I am an avid fan of photography. Aside from me taking random pictures of anything, I also follow numerous famous photographers on IG. It is a great way of interacting with those who enjoy the same passion with you. Some of my close friends have Instagram accounts, and sharing pictures with their most treasured moments made easy. Also, one cool feature of Instagram is that you can share your photos automatically on your Facebook account real quick, making the deed really easy.

SirenOnFire

Back the, I decided to make an Instagram account for it to be an extension of my Facebook account. I also love taking pictures of landscapes, food or just whatever and I thought it would be awesome to share it with people since good photos are not really the central idea of Facebook. I also found it quite fascinating to see pictures taken by celebrities all around the world, where they have inputs about their personal thoughts about certain things. Although, it could also be quite irritating when people use platforms such as Instagram to show off or bully people. That's the reason why I stopped using them. I sometimes browse photos there here and there, or find cool stuff I could buy since there are really nice stuff being sold through posting here, but tat's just really it. I don't post much anymore.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.