Making money at home?

LeatherCrafting

Mind telling us what skills do you have?

If your really good with content writing you could start as a freelancer.

You could also try get in to CPA or PTC ways of earning money.

vinaya

I have been working from home since 10 years. If you consider working from home just like regular job and treat it equally, you can actually earn a living. Here are some of the things I have been doing
Writing articles
Ghost writing books
Publishing ebooks
Blogging
Selling products and services

daneth303

daneth303
Wow 10 years?! You must be really good in what you do. I just started doing some online task, I earn a little but I learn a lot. So I guess later on great pay will follow thru.

faresjuve

I am learning programming cuz i'm into mobile development and for android it's a good option to start freelancing or just build apps and publish them on play store and monetize them by admob ?

TopHatSEO

I think that you should do a mix of both. Take on client work so that you have cashflow and can gain more experience with app development. At the same time look for gaps in the market and develop your own apps. Long term the second of these will probably make your money but the first will make sure you stay in business long enough to make that money.

Unknown

I think that you can definitely make money from home and a huge amount since you're in a very profitable area. Programming and app developing are in very high demand right now and if you manage to get plenty of experience and learn how to make certain things, you would do amazingly.

I think the best thing for you since you're still learning is to sign up to various freelancing platforms like Fiverr and UpWork and try to get in on different projects. It will aid you in the future. When you aren't doing any gigs there you can easily use that free time to develop apps of your own and monetize them as well :)

spartan14

Well in online marketing you can make money by ofering services ,seling something ,publicity or freelancer .You must choose a model to master ,stick with it and become and expert .In my case i choose the route of seling other people products and this its called affiliate marketing and i stick with it until i become an expert

rjohndava86

Yes you can earn money while you are in home. You can be a freelancer and apply to any job online such as in Fiverr or in Upwork. You can sell any product online through the use of social media such as Facebook or Instagram. You can search to youtube a lot of online job but be careful some of them are SCAM.

sarsino

There are numerous ways to mention to earn online. That depends on your skills. I usually make money online by selling products on my Facebook. It's not a steady income though. Another thing i do is postloop timebucks and snuckls.

ColdFlameChris

You need to Identify first what skill do you have. It's good that you're learning some new things like mobile development. I want to learn that too so I can start to create my own apps and then publish it to google playstore. That, I think, is a good way to earn money online. I just want to know if you're taking a course or just watching some videos online to learn that?

johnrajiv123

Oh yeah I love Snuckls! Can you believe that I won a total of $8.24 in just two days? What happened was 4 out of my 5 numbers were picked for two days straight.

mau87

If you have money to invest try buy and sell online. If you don't have money yet has talent, you can try making contents and post it like in youtube. If you don't have both you can try affiliate marketing, you advertise for online shops and you will get incentives. If you really want to earn big and you are business minded, try dropshipping. Learn the business or job that you want first before doing it.

fern2x2001

First you should ask yourself, "What are the things that you like doing?!" "What are your hobbies?!" because there are a lot of ways to earn money at home but asking these simple questions to yourself and finding out the answer will help you to choose the right job for you. Because doing what you like and love will result into a better you, doing your job, which will lead to great quality results of your work. And also, it helps you keep from burning out. Which is a result of people trying to chase what is in demand, what will bring in the most profit and the likes. Simply ask yourself and start from there.

Diana Bitter

Hey,

There are sooooo many ways for making money from home, you only have to know exactly what makes you happy. I know it sounds like a cliché but close your eyes and imagine what makes you smile. I personally work in the Affiliate Marketing, monetising mobile traffic and it’s a very complex, dynamic and challenging job. I wouldn't imagine myself doing something else. Hope you will find your way as well. Best of luck!

iamsubhra88

In my experience Affiliate Marketing (promote somebody else's product) is the best way to make money online.

Because :

1. You can sell product without creating product... (you can promote product from clickbank ,
jvzoo, amazon etc..)

2. The process is automatic

3. You get commission upto 70%

4. Many affiliate network provide payment every week (you reinvest in your business)

5. You can easily scale your business..

vishwa

For me blogging and affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online from home. You can start blogging on different niche which you are passionate about and have good knowledge and command. Write quality content and monetize it with affiliate marketing or Google AdSense. Hope this will help you.

yuekai

If you really want to work at home you can try Upwork, but I will tell you that like a regular job it's not easy, you have to deal with client you are the one who will find the client and to do that you have to convince them. Some are using fiverr which opposite of upwork because client is the one who will look for you.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.