Is Google+ still effective for you?

WildSpirit

For many people, Google+ is losing popularity and utility (not being what it was before, without having many innovations to offer its users and this is obvious a bad thing)... On the other hand, for many people it's something extremely useful, being included in daily activities.

Google+ is still a very strong tool (though many people do not consider it that strong anymore), but how far is it useful for you?

vinaya

Good thing about Google Plus is search engine (basically Google) indexing. If you share your work on Google +, it will be indexed on Google search. Your shared work will appear as "X shared xyz three days ago." The search results will even show your profile and number of people in the circle. Google + is very effective for me. However, I have not used this social media site since a long time.

SEOPub

Lol... Google+ is dead.

Google all but completely pulled the plug on it. It was a total failure.

peachpurple

I still use Google Plus for sharing my post URL. I had noticed that traffic are still coming in from Google Analytics for my blogger dot com articles and Hubpages. Hence, it is still helpful for me and I intend to use it for a long time.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
I agree with you, at least we could use Google+ as a ping tool for my website urls.
In the other hands, It also helps increasing a little traffic if our Google+ followers click on them.
I consider Google+ in my top 5 favorite social networks to get traffic from.

WildSpirit

WildSpirit
Nowadays, I think one of the good and very interesting aspects of Google+ is precisely the "power" of increasing the traffic. It's a very useful tool and it's still very popular because of it (at least for a good percentages of users).

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads