How did you start a freelance job?

lkovnih226

With many freelancer sites today I have learn a lot of freelancing and how to start my own job, some people do freelance, other ones are writers, and other ones selling their works by hours, but, how can you start doing these jobs the best way, let's give everyone some tips for this world of freelancing!

jyy

Freelancing isn't so simple because you probably have to build credibility. Also, note that many niches are saturated and that makes the situation even worse. In fact, things are so bad that probably you have to give away free stuff just to get good reviews. Anyway, though, it's not an impossible feat.

Well, for one thing, giving away free stuff is rather quick and simple in many places - and if the rules disallow it, then you just get around it by making ridiculously cheap samples.

chatterbox

I have yet to start offering my writing services to clients but I've been working as a freelance writer for a local content mill with international clients. My strategy is to always do my best in every project. I always go the extra mile to keep the site's clients happy. As a content writer, I do a lot of research to come up with unique and interesting articles. I started as a Junior Writer on the site and that meant taking on low paying projects. I wasn't afraid to take risks, though, and I took on projects that I know little about and simply filled the gap with research. I'm not exactly the best writer in town but my efforts were noticed by the management and I got promoted to prime writer status in a few weeks time. The promotion allowed me to access high paying assignments on the site.

Nowadays, I'm into other income earnings sites besides freelance writing. It's important to take each earning site seriously and not slack off just because there's no boss around you.

Xperienced

I started out as a freelance writer for a client who told me he was outsourcing the jobs given to him by another client. He paid me zilch, but made me understand that he was doing that while I hone my writing skills. I did that for a while and discovered that I could earn more.I enrolled in some personal learning process to be good in what I do.It took some time though. I started setting up my gigs and promoting my skills to write,proof read and do some graphics.I started getting some clients and because I made sure to give them exactly what they wanted they always came back as repeat buyers .I'm still learning from senior colleagues who I see as my mentors.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.