Starting learning SEO in 2017, Is it too late?

christax

I want to learn SEO in this year to increase organic traffic to my websites. I used many methods as social networks, promoting on classified sites, guest posting, but they ways are consuming me more money and efforts. I would like to be more successful in for a long term so I think I should start learning SEO. Is it too late to learn SEO in 2017?

vishwa

No, Its won't late, SEO world is very dynamic and changing constantly. You always have to learn something new in SEO world. However Guest posting, Blog commenting, Social media sites, Web 2.0 sites and directories are still effective ways to create a good SEO for your site. Make sure that you have high quality backlinks for your blog/website.

LeatherCrafting

LeatherCrafting
Elaborate more on what you mean by quality backlinks would like to know what you say to this.

vishwa

vishwa
Quality backlinks means the links that are from high authority websites and are relevant to your website niche. For example if you operate a tech blog than the links coming from high authority website which are relevant to your niche like Techcrunch, Techgate etc will be consider as quality backlinks and give you a good SEO score.

Quantity does not matter in backlinks, All you need is to maintain the quality of backlinks. Hope its help you.

jyy

At least with Google, SEO seems a lot tougher than in the past. In fact, I've pretty much given up on it, instead of looking for free traffic from social media and via PPC, assuming I can afford it. Anyway, I still think SEO on Google, and of course Bing - is possible and I think one good method is via guest posting. Also, I think the social sharing of certain articles has some powerful effect.

Oh, by the way, we have to look at three more factors: visitor time on the site, whether or not people are specifically looking for your website, and whether or not your forum asks specific non-common questions people want to know. For instance, a general discussion forum with answers about a person's favorite browser isn't going to rank as high as some forum answering where one can find specific work-at-home jobs or solutions to complex chemistry problems.

vinaya

It is never too late for learning about SEO as long as you want to earn money from writing online or through online business. I learned about SEO in 2013. I attended 6 months course on online writing and publishing. Some of the topics included were online writing, online publishing, online advertising and the SEO. I have been using my knowledge since then. If you think you can continue to work online, you should certainly learn SEO

premiumproxies

No, it is not. You know that the SEO world is changed every time. That's why every expert has to learn about SEO in every day. Don't worry, keep your mind and start learning. Wish you all the best.

sree31

It's always good learn seo because google still drives a lot of quality traffic in 2017. Visitors from google tend to have better "purchasing intent" than those from other channels. Also, if you learn seo, you can always apply it to other related traffic sources such as mobile seo, video seo, local seo, etc

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.