Whats is the most effective SEO tool You ever used?

zeedollar

Hello everyone, so i was looking to start using an SEO tool for my newly created website, with so many tools out there, i would like to know the most effective tool you have used for your SEO need, so i can make a good decision. Really need your answers and the advantage the particular tool you recommend has above others. Thank you.

usmanshani2

I have used many free and paid tools for SEO help, but Majestic and Ahrefs are best for me and i am in love with these 2 tools ;)

prasad5nair

My favorite SEO tools are SEMRush, Majestic and ahref try it you will praise me for sharing this tools name :icon_rock:

Rob Whisonant

I am far from an SEO expert but the tools I use are Google and Bing. I search on the keyword phrase I want to rank for, or get traffic from... Then look at the top 20 sites that show in up in the search results.

I then look for ways I could possibly get links back from them or simply traffic.

I then contact the appropriate sites and give them my proposal. Could be an article, could be buying ad space, could be a mutual link exchange etc... What ever is appropriate that will benefit the site owner and my site.

Rinse and repeat.

vishwa

I am using Semrush. It is complete and one of the powerful SEO tool. It helps you to find high performing keywords and provide you every data of your site SEO. It also help you to keep a close eye on your competitors. Highly recommendable.

eestiman

Google Analytics is a must.
For paid ones both Semrush and Majestic are really good.

Jacob.k

Hello everyone, so i was looking to start using an SEO tool for my newly created website, with so many tools out there, i would like to know the most effective tool you have used for your SEO need, so i can make a good decision. Really need your answers and the advantage the particular tool you recommend has above others. Thank you.
what do you need the tool for? Just KW research... check the position of your KWs... backlink checker...?

All in one tools may be handy because of cost, but they do not have to be the best. Ahrefs have almost everything, Majestic is mostly used just for checking backlinks, TrafficTravis is (at least when I used it) for KWs, SERPwoo is another, SEMrush is for something other...

Can you tell what do you want it for or what exactly you need... it will be much easier to suggest something.

If you need to track your KW positions than suggesting Market Samurai would be waste of time

Gen.fudd

Spyfu though it is not free, its free version offers incredible tools that can help you from your competitors. You'll be able to know whats their PPC strategy. Google analytics is also a very usefull SEO because it can give you information about how the users was able to find your site.

Sam4U

My favorite SEO tools is SEMRush. It provides very detailed information..

Affrevenue

The tools I use for SEO purpose :
1. Google Keyword planner
2. Google analytic
3. Ahref
4. For on page content optimization : Yoast Seo

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies