How much do you currently earn on fiverr?

zeedollar

So i have been on fiverr for about a month now and have not made more than $10 yet, i will like to know how much you guys make from fiverr or other freelance sites and how where you able to build you income to such level and how did you drive traffic to your gigs.

Nemanja

Premium Member
It depends on the popular of your account and what you are providing to buyers.

So i have been on fiverr for about a month now and have not made more than $10 yet
Your account is too new and you need to build trust first before thinking about selling more services to customers on Fiverr.
Besides, you need to have more good reviews and make sure that you will provider quality services to customers.

galegatling

galegatling
The only problem now is getting those reviews. Because I don't think it's possible to gem them unless you have buyers right.
So he will be focusing on getting buyers first and ask them to kindly leave some feedbacks.

Xperienced

I make over $100 consistently on a monthly basis. Although recently I spend less time on fiverr because I had something to do offline. I still log in once in while and discover that there are orders waiting for me.The last time I saw something like that I was surprised. If you want to make cash through fiverr you must build trust first like someone rightly said.Once that is settled your old clients will come looking for you always.

alexanderzx360

I worked on Fiverr for some two months until I gave up, and I only had two contracts for 5$ each (I had some ads about translating from english to spanish and viceversa). Now a friend of mine subscribed to the website and put some writing and translating jobs and three days went by and had already earned 20 bucks or so.

It depends on what you're offering and I honestly I think you need a really showy title and description, so clients will come to you faster. Also showing how much experience you have it's the best thing you can do to get more job offers.

Unknown

How much I make through Fiverr differs every month because it depends on how much time I invest into it. I have made anything from $300+ and below $20 per month.

Obviously, it will also depend on your specific skills and knowledge. Some work areas are much tougher to make any actual money on Fiverr because they're overly saturated. You constantly have to compete with other freelancers so the prices begin to drop. It can be a bit annoying.

I agree that the start is the hardest because you need buyers before you can get good reviews and a decent reputation. The problem is that most buyers will prefer going for the well-known freelancers of the community over the new ones.

I used to be way more active on it. Now I can't be bothered because I have other options that are more profitable.

shilpa

I worked as a freelancer for fiverr some years back. When I started, it wasn't easy at all. Several months had been wasted on petty earnings. It couldn't even pay my monthly internet bill. I left for a while, focused on my blogs and websites more, and then returned to fiverr. Now, I saw some decent work, my gigs being accepted. It was a lot of work, though. I worked for a while, earned about $300 once (my highest) for that month after which I left. It was too muck work. I couldn't even enjoy a while in between. So I came back to my blogs. Meanwhile, my work had bore fruit and I was able to earn far better than fiverr.

manmad

I don't really earn that much maybe a couple of 5 dollar gigs, but that's because I don't really invest much in promoting my gigs. Fiverr is saturated as hell and you wouldn't be able to earn much even with something original, unless you invest some money into promoting your work and having a repped profile. It's still a legit website, but unless you have time and money, which is kinda ironic there's not really much point.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.