Method/Tool to know whether website/blog is do follow or no follow?

webhostwala

In order to get quality backlinks we should post on blog or other sites having good DA and PR. Can anyone tell me which tool/method to use to know whether the blog is do follow or no follow ? :rolleyes2:

vishwa

If you are using Firefox or Chrome, Just right click on the link and select "Inspect element" Here you can view that link is nofollow or dofollow. Hope it will help you :)

sree31

You can look for links at 2 places in a blog post - author bio at the beginning/end of the article, or contextual links within the article. Right click on the link and select Inspect element. You'll see the source code for that links, if it has rel="nofollow" it is a no follow link, otherwise it's a do follow link.

nesir

Yes you can inspect website through developer tools and see the links rel tag.... But keep in mind that google likes a natural looking lik profile and this includes nofollows. Also nofollows do have a little impact on your ranking and you still get the traffic i would even bother looking really, i can gauentee you though that if you have 80% do follows that all have kw anchor text, googles gonna hit you with something nasty.

berto

There is a tool called Quirk SearchStatus that can highlight no follow links and at the same time the other will be no follow.

webhostwala

Can anyone just confirm with me whether wordpress is dofollow or nofollow ?

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.