Instagram filters: Are they enough for you?

WildSpirit

One of the cool things about Instagram is the filters you can use to make your photos better / more interesting. They are very popular and practically all Instagram users have already used it at least once (if you haven't already used it, you are certainly an exception :thumb:).

But the question is: are they enough?

Sometimes I think the filters are relatively limited and this discourages me a bit to continue using Instagram. Does that make any difference to you?

Maria_C

Sure for someone who likes different shades of colors, you'll find it limited. I personally am okay with it because most of my pictures are posted the way they were taken without the need to edit.

WildSpirit

WildSpirit
So, I guess in your case, the filters are not much needed, are they? :)

I think they are only limited to anyone who is addicted to posting photos with a lot (I mean... a lot, haha!) effects. It's not my case, so... I'm very fine with the filters that already exist. :clap:

Yayish

Posting great photos comes with great filters. Haha! Personally, I think the filters are just enough because I usually use other apps to enhance the photos I am posting on instagram. If you think they are not enough then you can do the same. Find a photo enhancing app or an app with different filters then post it on istagram.

Athena251

I think the filters are enough if you just want to enhance your photo or change its shade. However, if you want to post a definitely amazing picture, I think that they are enough. There are many more applications that you can download if you want really good filters like vsco and snapseed. It really depends with your taste. For some people who likes to be more plain, instagram filters are already enough. Instagrm is also trying its best to upgrade its filters so that it can suit its users' taste.

genesis

I guess for me, it's really enough. I'm not into selfie thing or pictures to post socially, so I'd prefer the basics the other social sites are offering. Also it's handy and very easy to use, no need for more clicking and tapping, sliding such as that. Just tap, and done. :)

victoroj

I dont really use the filters on Instagram, they are too old fashioned and just not my type. I use different apps for filters. I use Vsco, of course, and I also use Facetune and Snapseed in editing the photos, they work well together. I also use Planoly, it's an app to check if the photos compliment with each other before posting it on Instagram.

Danalana

Honestly, with selfies, I like to photoshop my features a bit and erase any unfortunate blemishes on my skin. I like to use Youcam Makeup or MakeupPlus, because the filters are not enough. In terms of sceneries and food photos, the filters are enough for me. I think the range of filters is sufficient on instagram.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.