What's the best way to grow an instagram account?

Maria_C

Hello all, I have known of fake instagram followers with bots and all. I don't want that. I want real followers that I can engage with. What is your experience growing instagram account organically? Please share.

TomasJ

It's a combination of two

1. You need to have engaging content, if your content is not interesting enough you won't get many followers organically
2. Be active - post at least twice a day, like and comment on other IG accounts

It also help if you already have some existing traffic/base to promote your IG account (for example on your FB or website).

USERX714

Be active on Instagram and you will start getting followers naturally. By being active I mean posting, following others, commenting, liking, etc. --pretty much doing everything you can do on IG but without overdoing it.

I remember when I created my account. One day one I created the account and posted one picture. The next day I had 30 followers and that first picture had about 50 likes --and all I did was be active. It kept growing from there.

barbling

Definitely be active.

There are free apps like Wordswag (you can pull up free pix from Pixabay too!) that you can use to create compelling calls to action and memorable images.

And don't forget hashtags to help your post gain visibility as well.

Best of skill!

lovefoxycharms

Hello! I also have an Instagram account and what I have learned about grow it is to be active on it, taking lots of quality pictures, sticking on a good theme when you post them, and using some functional hashtags with them. I do not have a lot of followers though, since I cannot focus on posting photos each and every time due to my full-time job and some sidelines. I follow quite alot of "instagramers" who have good accounts. You can try to observe others' accounts and try to see what they usually post.

tenthztar

Posting meaningful post's and be be active every single day. If you have some friends then try asking them for shout outs too or if they can tag you. try being friendly and post comments from other peoples content

Heatman

I think the best way to grow your Instagram account is linking it to your to other social networking platforms you are on. It can be either on Facebook, Twitter or snap chat but I personally think Facebook would be more effective as there is already a format in which it's done on Facebook account.

Facebook is also more preferable to me because of the high number of people that are members on it. The higher the number of people you associate with, the higher probability of you getting to many people that would help increase your Instagram account.

lucykups

I have a growing amount of instagram followers, in my observation, posting too much in a day lessens your followers, also posting pictures that always have your face also lessens your followers, because most people judge you and most of them hate those people who post too much of their face. Posting a good quality of photos also help, connecting it with your facebook account and following your facebook friends on ig also helps, also putting your ig username on or fb bio under websites is a good promotion to your ig account. Use hashtags but dont overdo it. Follow people that you know are active as well. Don't be too vain

Keibah

A lot of people buy followers on Instagram. Most times they are just ghost followers and do not last. I think the best way to get followers is by being active.

Post on Instagram four to five times a week. Post contents that are interesting and engaging. Leave comments and likes on other people's post and while you are posting, always make use of a good number of hash tags. This way you'd be gaining followers.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views