Facebook or instagram? Which one is better for a car blog?

Maria_C

Are you in the automobile niche? Which of the two do you think would help me grow my car review blog? Thanks

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
If your car blog is having more images related to cars then obviously Instagram will work better than Facebook but it also depends on what you market on Facebook or Instagram or what you are having on each account.
For me, I would choose both to find out which will work best for my website, it is not too hard to check these and you should do it for yourself, not only Facebook or Instagram, you can try other social networks as Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, they are good ones to market a blog.

Good luck!

sree31

You can use both for organic growth of your blog. Facebook has a huge audience and tons of organic ways to grow your blog - your personal profile, facebook page and relevant groups. It even provides many different types fb adverts to promote your blog. In fact, since an automobile blog will also contain many attractive images, it will drive good engagement on instagram too.

alexanderzx360

alexanderzx360
Like he just said, you should use both, what you could do is link your Facebook to your Instagram account so it publishes automatically whatever you upload on Instagram. I would concentrate on Instagram, my dad spends most of his day looking at car offers on there so that's a good start! Cheers

karlaaaaaa

I recommend both, you can link those two accounts by having the same name. It would be great to focus on advertisements on both platforms, we have more audience on Facebook, and more likely, a lot of people would notice your product. On the other hand, Instagram is also a good platform for businesses, like me, I often buy my stuff from instagram. You can also consider Twitter, I am pretty much sure that you will get a lot of audience there. Focus on the advertisements side, the features and benefits of your product plus the quality of service you offer. Best of luck!

diels1001

If you can do both, it's better but in cases that you must really pick one, I recommend you to choose Facebook. In Instagram, yes you can really post the pictures of your cars, but it's mostly only pictures, it still lacks information. On the other hand, you can also upload your photos of car on Facebook and write the details of that car. In that way, you can give a more detailed information to the viewers and your blog will be better.

Heatman

If the blog consist of several pictures and images, I would suggest that Instagram is best suited for such task but if it's on an average picture blog, I think Facebook would be more successful in having you covered.

Also, Facebook would give you more access to a good number of people that might actually patronize your services.

saygorem

I think why can't you do both at the same time? It can double your chances of promoting your car blog. Not only Facebook and Instagram, you can also use other social media sites to promote like Twitter, Reddit, and many more. Good luck.

manmad

Instagram is definitely better, because it allows you to have a simple gallery with a description that people are focused on. However if you want to write detailed posts about different cars and not focus on the picture aspect that much then you should go with Facebook, because it allows you to write long detailed posts that people are actually going to be able to read.

samie peralta

I would go for facebook, not everyone has an instagram account but most of us has facebook account so why bother using instagram if in facebook you just got it all.

Bryson

If I was only going to have one I would go with Facebook, but why wouldn't you want to use Instagram, Twitter, and even Pinterest as well?

Yuvien

If I was only going to have one I would go with Facebook, but why wouldn't you want to use Instagram, Twitter, and even Pinterest as well?

Marione

As far as I know, Facebook is one of the most frequently social network on the web. This makes it an excellent platform to advertise cars you're selling, because it allows you to connect with large numbers of potential buyers you wouldn't otherwise be able to reach. By using Facebook to connect with a larger pool of potential buyers, you can easily increase sales, boost profit, and sell cars quickly and efficiently. On the other hand, Instagram is growing as a platform of choice for car dealers due to its visual nature and high engagement rates. So it's up to you to decide which one to use - both of them allow promoting there successfully.

Portillo90

Facebook is still one of the top websites in the world. But ,of course, you can use all social media .

ethelglover

Are you in the automobile niche? Which of the two do you think would help me grow my car review blog? Thanks
Well, that really depends on a number of factors. For example, if you're looking to reach a wide audience with your car blog, then Facebook would be the better choice since it has more users than Instagram. On the other hand, if you're hoping to engage potential customers on a more personal level, then Instagram might be a better platform since it's often seen as more visually appealing and intimate.

Both Facebook and Instagram have their own set of pros and cons when it comes to marketing a car blog, so it really depends on what your goals are. If you're not sure which platform would be best for you, why not try using both and see which one works better for your particular demographic?

rinulikes

not worth it, mods are not approving messages without a valid reason + when you ask about it your reply is deleted.
this forum is a waste of life and time do something else here is dead

Last edited:

Jatin Bansal

Why don't go for both when there is no more labor needed?
You can use both facebook and instagram for your car business. Both has its pros and cons.

Facebook is less used by youngsters as compared to instagram but, conversions on facebook are helpful as instagram doesn't allowing adding links to posts.

Most often, when linking in instagram, you can only give link in description which converts less.

So, you should use both as you can put same content on facebook, instagram and also other social media platforms [ as there is no fear of plaigarism😉]

cNeet

For something so visual such as cars I'd definitely focus on Instagram but as others have mentioned you should be doing both!

Kocerroxy

Let`s think about where you can meet people interested in this area. People between 40-55 years old are on Facebook; the other age category, the younger one (or some of the senior class), is on Instagram. On Instagram, you should be more creative because this platform requires you to make reels, and stories, to add good hashtags to get more followers. I think Instagram could be a good idea between Instagram and Facebook for a blog. If you already have a blog, you can promote it on both platforms.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
In terms of social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram are both popular choices for reaching a wide audience. Facebook has a larger user base of people aged 40-55, while Instagram tends to attract a younger demographic. However, it's worth noting that age ranges can vary depending on the topic and niche of the blog or content being shared.

Instagram does require a more visual approach, as it's primarily a photo and video sharing platform, but it also provides opportunities for creative expression through features like reels and stories. Hashtags can also be used effectively on Instagram to increase discoverability and reach.

A combination of both Facebook and Instagram could be a good strategy for promoting a blog or building an audience. However, it's important to tailor the content and approach to each platform and audience, and to experiment with different strategies to see what works best.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.