What are tiered backlinks?

Unknown

Hey everybody,

I've already learned a bit about backlinks in SEO - the dofollow/nofollow how to start building them and so on but there's still one term that I don't seem to grasp - ''tiered backlinks''. If I understand there are different backlink tiers? How do these take part in the whole SEO aspect and process? Is it basically just categorizing the backlinks?

I'd be really grateful if somebody could explain the term to me and everything that's important to know surrounding it.

Thank you in advance! :)

Ryan_132

Okay so "tiered backlinks" aren't really used that much in SEO that I follow. But here is a simple explanation from what I understand.

Tier 1: These are direct links to your site

Tier 2: These link to pages containing your tier 1's

Tier 3: These link to pages containing your tier 2's

I think the whole point is to keep your spammy links away from your money site while trying to increase the authority of the links. In general the further you go down the tiers, the more spam! So avoiding those spammy links from directly linking to your money site = decreased risk of penalty. In theory.

centurion

Hey everybody,

I've already learned a bit about backlinks in SEO - the dofollow/nofollow how to start building them and so on but there's still one term that I don't seem to grasp - ''tiered backlinks''. If I understand there are different backlink tiers? How do these take part in the whole SEO aspect and process? Is it basically just categorizing the backlinks?

I'd be really grateful if somebody could explain the term to me and everything that's important to know surrounding it.

Thank you in advance! :)
There are tier 1 to tier 9 back link system available which is also called Link Pyramid in this world. Like your main website will be do follow and high volume keyword based hyperlink with 5 web 2.0 blogs which seems to be surrounded. Its called link tier 1.In this way you can make up to link tier 9.

Thanks
Centurion

Unknown

Thank you, everybody. I think that I understand the whole concept of tiered backlinks now. If I am not wrong, there are just different tiers that help you keep the links organized by different ''levels'' that go from 1-9. Number one being the highest quality and most relevant.

I was just completely unfamiliar with the whole concept before.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
bug
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.