What are the best ways of acquiring traffic from Australia?

Unknown

Hey everybody,

my current blog has a really low number of readers and visitors from Australia. I really want to increase that number. Currently, it's sitting at the disappointing 2% of all traffic. You might wonder why I want to increase it and it's pretty simple. Australia is among the top 3 highest paying AdSense countries.

So, please help me out. What would be the best way of getting more traffic from Australia? Has anybody had a similar problem before and managed to increase the percentage?

Thank you in advance!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hey everybody,

my current blog has a really low number of readers and visitors from Australia. I really want to increase that number. Currently, it's sitting at the disappointing 2% of all traffic. You might wonder why I want to increase it and it's pretty simple. Australia is among the top 3 highest paying AdSense countries.

So, please help me out. What would be the best way of getting more traffic from Australia? Has anybody had a similar problem before and managed to increase the percentage?

Thank you in advance!
If you have a domain .com.au and promoting on Australia's sites then obviously you will get good traffic from Australia.
Beside, social networks, forum posting and classified sites which related to Australia can be a good way to increase traffic from this country.
I think it has no difference between getting traffic from USA and Australia, using same methods but targeting on different flatforms/sites.

You can post about your site on large social networks. It is a good way to get organic traffic. Or buy Adsense safe traffic.
What is Adsense safe traffic?

Are you sure it is safe for Adsense site, I heard people running Adsense on their sites is very limited to share their sites and only getting organic traffic to earn money from Google.
Using this way can be a faster way to get banned from Google Adsense?

Unknown

Unknown
Yeah, that's actually a good point. I have considered something like buying one of the Australian domains and then linking it/redirecting it back to my original website. Do you think that's wise?

Also @Promoguy, where exactly do you potentially buy this AdSense safe traffic? I didn't know that it's allowed.

I will definitely try to focus on more Australia specific platforms as well. Thank you everybody! Great tips so far.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
That's not a good idea if you only use it for redirecting to your main site.
It is just benefit for some clicks when someone visiting your .com.au domain and it will not help SEO at all.
The best way is buying the Australian domain and starting building it as a real site, building content and backlinks to your main site. If you do good, you can rank high with this site and you will not want to use your original website any more :D

centurion

Hey everybody,

Thank you in advance!
At first you need to find out your website category and sub category. After that you have to make some important keywords for your website. After that you have to visit Australian directory like forum, social media, related blog and related classified website. After that you have to publish your website on these categories. Hope you will get result.

Thanks
Centurion

Techrev

If you want to promote your website in Australia, country code top level domain (ccTLD) of Australia will be very helpful to rank in Google. Set your target location Australia in Google Search Console. In addition your site must have services offering in Australia actually. Include location based keywords & content.

Last edited:
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.