Do you like Facebook fan pages?

goldlady

Hey there! I have used facebook for over eight years now and it actually hasn't lose all of it's force as a social media platform... but I have noticed that fan pages are not as popular now as it was a few years ago. I personally don't like facebook fan pages that much, and I think that happens to a lot of people. Do you like facebook fan pages or you prefer fan pages in another platform?

manoaratefy

I'm really active in Facebook and I like Facebook fan page. But fan page must be interesting: give promotional code, news, latest blog post arround your activity, ... It is also my source of 30% customers.

JoeMilford

I have been considering creating a facebook fanpage for myself for quite sometime now. I am a writer, and I have already reached my maximum 5,000 friends at my personal page--I use the term "friends" loosely here--a lot of them are writing associates or journal and author pages. That being said, many writers who I am familiar with have suggested that I try to send all the traffic to a fanpage and then minimize my personal page to those whom I actually know and care about in my non-virtual social media life. I guess my concern is that I would lose a lot of people in the conversion, so I am hesitant.

runswithleaves

I always find them useless, nothing beats connection and value, groups seem to be where the trend is at

leeannhargrave

I like Facebook for the Fan Pages and sharing between groups. This is a zero cost way to market your business. Create your Fan Page, join groups with like-minded or similar interests, join only groups with 10,000 or more in membership, post on your Fan Page then share to the groups which you have joined. You can litterally "reach" a couple of million people in just a few minutes. I love this stuff.

shilpa

Yes, I do like Facebook fan pages. This is a legit way to promote yourself and have giid customer interaction. You can drive traffic to hour blog or web using such service. It was actually wise of Facebook to allow users and brands to promote their businesses. What I remember is that brands during their initial days on Facebook and other social media were looking for ways to promote their products and services and Facebook just gave them that platform. So it is not a surprise that all marketing could be done using social media accounts as more users could interact and talk about the brands they like.

gelotologist

I do like fan pages sometimes because its a fun way to show love to your idol. And who knows maybe he/she can notice you now. I love seeing fan pages on Facebook it just makes me think how many people are active in using Facebook plus they're enjoying they're doing.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.