Are you still using Twitter as much as a few years ago?

goldlady

I am a Twitter user for over five years now. I love the way Twitter is a platform where you can have acces to last minute information. But to me, that's all. Now I use it to know whats happening at the moment, but I don't post my thoughts in twitter as I used to. Do you use twitter today as much as you did in the past?

JoeMilford

Actually, I am using it more now than I ever have before. It took me a while to build the traffic up there, but now i have so many followers that it is worthwhile to cater to them and to upkeep my page and my tweets. I also like looking at the easy to use Twitter statistics and the way they break down your top tweets so that it is easy to see what your audience is responding to or not. It is easy to determine and recognize patterns of success in this way that one can try to duplicate.

dahunsi

I've actually been using Twitter more and more over the years. It is true that Twitter is a place where you can get last-minute information. However, apart from that, I've noticed that Twitter is a place where I can go to just get a good laugh, especially as people love to make jokes about things that are going on in the real world. Its entertainment value to me is far more than that of any other social networking platform. It's where I go first when I wake up and usually the last thing I check on my phone before I go to bed.

rakeshpatel

Yes, I am still using twitter for traffic and business purpose. Twitter helps me a lot for the both traffic and business purpose. Just to have better, genuine and real followers. And using the proper hashtags and mentions also helps me alot.

sima061

Nope, not anymore. I used to post a lot because the people I interacted with regularly also did. But now it's not such a trend among my contacts so I don't really see a point anymore. I used it for private purposes anyways, not a business.

tim_cloudcone

Same as what sima said. I don't use it much anymore either. Most of the people I used to interact with on Twitter just don't use it anymore. I only use twitter from business accounts now. But those posts also don't get much interaction.

Yayish

When we don't have someone to talk to, we usually run to our social media accounts and for me, twitter is my most used account when I want to rant or when I have a very high emotion. It's amazing how you can express your feelings, thoughts, ideas in just 140 characters. That's one downside of this social networking site. Most of the time, it's really not enough to say what you want to say so you need to cut it and post a different tweet. I used to post tweets regularly but since my account is hacked, I never tried making another twitter account.

jessicarousey

I've been using more than before. It started off really slow, of course, when I was new to twitter, engagements wasn't really enough since I still have not enough followers or enough people I follow. Interest began rising up when I started learn how to really use and manipulate it. Up till now, for personal and for business, I still use it quite often

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.