Do you follow any instagram influencer?

goldlady

Influencers are ganing force as the kigs and queens of social media marketing! They use their accounts to show people products and services they want us to buy or use. I follow a few Instagram influencers and I love their job. I think there's a lot of more effort behing it that we can actually see.

aretteprieve

Instagram users with a lot of followers are influencers and they are usually celebrities as well. So I think most everyone follow influencers, me as well

Athena251

Yes. Ofcourse, I do. One of the main reason why I love instagram is because I get the chance to see the pictures that some influencers (most of them are celebrities posts). Whether it be a informative post, creative post or even just their own sentiments, knowing that everybody has a chance to look at the glimpse of their life is just purely awesome! I think it is a good thing to follow these influencers specially if you have the same interests with them. You can really learn a lot and be influenced a lot. Just make sure that it is a good side.

genesis

Yup. I actually follow the to see how they do and since in your own words as "influencer", there a possibility that they'll also influence me with their moods, or something. Also a strategy to know about something you don't like business, another reason for me to follow to.

1stopinsta

Yes, definitely following an Influencer helps a lot to have a peek into their lives about how they work and what kind of activities do they possess in their everyday life. By doing so we could get inspirations to be like them and achieve some fame and have a great lifestyle ahead.

EmmittReynolds

Yes, I follow niche-related Businesses Instagram Influencer. And I think following influencers is very effective for us that we can learn so many things from them.

OrlandoHernandezRe

Yes, obviously I follow instagram influencer. If you're using it, then you already know what influencer promotion is. You may ask them to publicize your merchandise.

jassdomin

I follow influencers to keep updated with the current trend, to generate new ideas, to know what's going on around, how they advertise and how people react on such ads, posts, etc...

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
sss

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.