Do you think online jobs can be full time jobs?

goldlady

I have been working online for over three years now. I have tried several methods and platorms and still have not found the way I can make enough money to make of this job my full time job. Do you have any recommendation?

manoaratefy

Of course, you can work online at full time. But it is really hard to find customers. For me, I did a long-term contract with an oursourcing company to get continuous job so I can work at a full time if I want (but currently I'm only part-time because I'm still a student).

JoeMilford

I think it is possible, from what I've heard, to make a living working and freelancing online. However, I think that one has to have perseverance and determination to survive the learning curve as a newbie, which is definitely my situation right now. I've been getting paid small amounts here and there from blogging and posting in forums, and it is a nice supplement, but it is nowhere near enough yet to make a living or to pay the bills. However, I am confident that, as I keep learning from these forums, keep doing my research, and keep learning from the business practices of others that I will find a way to make this work.

TheAuthor

You can make a full time living with online jobs, but like with any other job you will need to qualify first. Have you tried sites like Freelancer, Upwork and Guru?

karlaaaaaa

Like you, I am also trying my luck to stick working online. I haven't had any full time work in line but I am still in the process of looking for one. Try Upwork.com it is safe and secured, although many are experiencing suspended account due to multiple reasons, you can still find contractors/employers depending on your line of expertise.

Henrywrites

I prefer taking online work as part time because of the stress involved in it. I understand that there is much money online if you get to meet the right people that already have the needed connections to guide you on how you can make it online as well. Aside that, starting alone can be such a tough task that you need to work your sleeves off to make it your constant way of earning.

I know many friends that made online work a full-time work, but I do not think I am fit to embark on such path yet. I prefer doing it as a part time work for now.

Gazoo

I have been working online for over three years now. I have tried several methods and platorms and still have not found the way I can make enough money to make of this job my full time job. Do you have any recommendation?
The first thing that I would do is to analyse your skills and determine what exactly you are good at doing. Then take a look at those particular skills and see what ways there are available to monetize those skills.

Say that you are good at working with creating images, designs, logo's and things like that, you would then try to go and sell your services on some freelance websites, forums, the social media websites and anywhere else that there might be potential customers.

It's also a good idea to setup a website or blog which can be used to showcase your services and work, whatever it may be. It's always good to have some kind of site that looks professional as that can convey a good and professional image to potential customers.

If you don't think that you really have any good marketable skills then you can always setup a blog of some sort and use affiliate marketing to try to make money.

There is always something that most people can do to make money online, it's just a matter of trying and testing out some things until you find something that fits you best.

ron13315

Just dont be afraid to try to spend money and time. Ima full time freelancer for three years and still not satisfied or not enough income online but I love what im doin like watching anime, playing games online when have spare time ^_^

diels1001

It is really difficult to nearly impossible to make an online job your full time one. Online jobs are paying real money but many of it are not enough to suffice your needs. It is just a source of extra income with your real job but cannot be a substitute. Well, unless you can found a company that will make you an internet millionaire/billionaire. Doing something on the internet now is more difficult because of high competition among the users and experts, so having an online job cannot really give you enough.

ColdFlameChris

I think so. There are other peoples that are successful in making an online job as their full-time job. I guess, you just need to find your forte and make it as your career. Some people are lucky to find a good jobs that would fit their skills. I'm just a Transcriptionist but through my dedication and hardwork, this can be my full time job as well.

grchl0513

For me, it's really hard to find online job but I'm always trying my luck to be qualified and never give up to have other source of income. I just recently resigned to my previous ob and I don't have any means of income right now and I just need to take care of my kids at home so I think the best way to have an income even if at home is to have an online job. And I think making money thru online jobs is possible. Just don't give up and the right work will come to you and also pray. It works!

SirenOnFire

Many people have already proven this possible, one example are youtubers. What's great in this is in order to earn a lot of money, what you need is a great of skills, talent and hardwork. No colleege diploma needed. Despite that, many too have been unsuccesful in this kind of venture. That just proves that this kind of job is certainly not for everyone. It takes a certain attitude in an individual for this kind of possibility to take place. I wish I had that, unfortunately I don't think I do, or maybe because I haven't tried.

The fact remains that yes, it being a full time job and earning a lot could come to fruition, if you'll be able to offer what others haven't and you're interesting enough to be taken notice among others in the field.

gjgcint

I have a buddy that earns money more than the usual job doing online work. He said if you want to make money online specially if you want to be a freelancer, you have to build your portfolio first. It takes a lot of hard work. Nowadays, He rarely looks for clients because clients come to him.

Glinary

While it may be hard, with enough skills and enough luck, you can actually make your online job a full time one. I know this is possible because I have a friend who has completely embraced the online business, making it into his full time income with a family. A close friend of mine has also started in this field, mostly on the freelancer websites, earning her own pocket money while studying. As for me, I'm planning to do the same soon. Cheers!

vishwa

Yes, online jobs can become your full-time jobs. However its depend on you. How you manage the things and have the potential to make money online. For example Today some of the pro bloggers are making six figure income from blogging and earn living from it. So, its solely depends on the efforts you have made.

lovefoxycharms

I have been working online for 5 years now and this is home-based. You can try out teaching English online especially if you are a native speaker. I think it pays more when you are but even though you aren't, as long as you are fluent, and you don't have a neutral accent, I think you are good to go! I advise you to gain some experiences about teaching so it would be easier to apply to other companies in the future. What jobs do you have online if I may ask?

I have the same thing with you, girl! I do not give up because if I do, there's nothing that will happen. You're just going to starve yourself and your family. I think it's still better to work at home. There are a lot of advatanges that you get from working in the comforts of your home. You just have to always find a way to earn. Let's not be choosy with the jobs we take but instead, be thankful and just try your hardest on every task you do. Even if it's passive income, it's still income but of course, we should also be careful in the jobs that we take. You know what I'm saying?

JoeMilford

I agree with you. I think that anything is possible if you are innovative, have the right attitude, and you do not give up. I've only been working online and freelancing for a short period of time, but I already have some revenue coming in, slowly but surely. It is definitely just trickling, but as I learn every day, I make more money every week. Will it become full time? Only the future will tell, but I am going to stick at it for a while and just see what happens. I have nothing to lose anyway while I am applying for other jobs.

tenthztar

I believe that online jobs can be a full time job. Why? because they can pay more and you can work less. I saw a lot my fellow country men's earn so much money freelancing online than working a normal 9-5 jobs. I know there are risk involved when it comes to earning online, because of the scam sites that it's even harder to find a legit freelancing site that pays. All i can say is you can work a stable job first, then get an online job and gauge if you can earn more if you commit to it.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies